Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leifolsson

Stickers off!

Hi guys...

Please help me and tell me how to get stickers off a TPS stick!!

My team only allows Bauer sticks and i prefer TPS...

Thanks for your help.

You can sometimes get them off by putting a very strong tape over them and when you pull the tape off it pulls the sticker off. You'll need to cut a fine line around the part of the decfal you want to pull off with a fine razor.

BTW, what team is it that only allows Bauer?

Do they do the pro stock sticks differently? Because i have a xxx lite and all the green in the xxx's has chipped off but yet every time i see an nhl'er with one it looks just like new then it again maybe it is idk. Also i have an old original tps response layin around the house that i mess around with sometimes and was wondering what the logos are on this one cause i really dont think they are stickers?

Do they do the pro stock sticks differently? Because i have a xxx lite and all the green in the xxx's has chipped off but yet every time i see an nhl'er with one it looks just like new then it again maybe it is idk. Also i have an old original tps response layin around the house that i mess around with sometimes and was wondering what the logos are on this one cause i really dont think they are stickers?

NHL'ers can use up to 6 sticks a game sometimes. very rarely you see an NHLer with a stick that has all the paint chipped off.(if ever)

The XXXlite i heard also has durability issues and NHLers also get Some Torque Behind their Slappers therefore they wont be using them for a long period of time.

Hope I answered Your Question