Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

One90: 1 Month On Ice

Enjoyed your first impressions. We can only talk about it so much. You have to see the One90 to believe it. The same goes for the One90 glove when you see them and try them on.

Yeah, definitely enjoyed first impressions. I wanna get a pair but my 5K Pumps are only 3 months old.

I can't wait to see the One90 glove, I'm holding off on a new pair till I see them, cause I may buy a pair of the One70's, which are pretty much the same as the One90 glove, right?

What kind of glove do you normally like? because those gloves are really different than most brands.

I haven't really found a certain type of glove I've really stuck to. Although I do fancy (wow :lol: ) the fit of my 10000's, and did like the Eagles. The One series seems a lot tighter though?

Damn, if you liked the Eagles, I think you won't like the one90s. Like I said they are very different IMO than most brands. I did like how they are made thought. The one series is going to be much more tighter than Eagles.

The one series is going to be much more tighter than Eagles.

Yeah I figured they would be. If they have similar break in time to my Eagles or 10000's I'm willing to give them a try.

Break in time for the One90 gloves is the warm-up. They will be game ready at the opening faceoff. The 70 glove is also an awesome choice and very comfortable very quickly. Both model gloves do feature a snug fit. The golf glove feel analogy is accurate.

Confirming the June 12 One90 skates ship date to booking dealers. The latest word is that at this time there is no opportunity for re-fill orders for One90 skates.

It is definately an 11 foot radius, and the fact that the holder is longer has nothing to do with the radius. Anyone who thinks a tuuk comes stock with a 9 radius should stop giving people wrong information.

It is definately an 11 foot radius, and the fact that the holder is longer has nothing to do with the radius. Anyone who thinks a tuuk comes stock with a 9 radius should stop giving people wrong information.

TUUK does come with 9ft radius as stock.

TUUK LS POWER comes with 11ft radius as stock.

Break in time for the One90 gloves is the warm-up. They will be game ready at the opening faceoff. The 70 glove is also an awesome choice and very comfortable very quickly. Both model gloves do feature a snug fit. The golf glove feel analogy is accurate.

Confirming the June 12 One90 skates ship date to booking dealers. The latest word is that at this time there is no opportunity for re-fill orders for One90 skates.

Yeah, I agree the breakin time has to be very fast because off the rack they felt broken in already. I swear, if you didn't look at the glove you were wearing you wouldn't know that you were wearing a hockey glove, the padding feels non-existant. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up and how well they'll protect but from the looks of them; they looks solid and protective. I just couldn't get over how light and unrestrictive they felt.

a bit offtopic, i'm wearing XX for like 2 years now(i'm talking about the GLOVE). I found a one 90 pair at my LHS, fit was nice, but the 15 felt just a bit too small.

I mean i can lift all my finger flat(i.e: 180 degrees) it feel like my hand are already ''pre-curved'. So my question is: Do the palm will become a bit more soft/break-in after a certain time or the glove stay the same in the store as 1 weeks later of use?

a bit offtopic, i'm wearing XX for like 2 years now(i'm talking about the GLOVE). I found a one 90 pair at my LHS, fit was nice, but the 15 felt just a bit too small.

I mean i can lift all my finger flat(i.e: 180 degrees) it feel like my hand are already ''pre-curved'. So my question is: Do the palm will become a bit more soft/break-in after a certain time or the glove stay the same in the store as 1 weeks later of use?

I'll pm you right away about this.