Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bandit832

June 1 - Bauer One90

I just contacted NBH today to make sure that our shipment was A-OK and i found out that it was just announced at 1:30pm today that the ship date has been pushded back to the 12th. Sorry Boys, you will have to wait a few more weeks

I just got back from the local NBH demo however, (where i skated on them for about an hour) and the One90's are unbelievable.

I have always been a Graf supporter, and own a pair of custom Graf's myself.

These skates blew them out of the water and i didn't even mold them (because i was too anxious to have to wait in line).

NikeBauer has a real beauty of a skate on their hands here.

If they can hold together better than the XXXs and XXs than this is a dream come true.

The trucking company just called. Delivery scheduled for Monday, June 5, 66 cartons, 1123 lbs. I don't have a packing list if One90s are being shipped or not. I have a call in to my customer service contact at NBH to ask.

I was just informed by my LHS that the pair I have on order for my son has been pushed backed to a ship date of June 12th as well.

Darkstar, did you here from your Bauer rep yet? Are you receiving you One90s on Monday? I'll take a junior 4.5 if you get them and can spare a pair.

I can't wait for sportchek's hockey camp, wishful thinking they'll have the stick too...

The one90 stick sucks. It feels like a weaker vapour xx.

Just as bad as the xxxlite.

I can't wait for sportchek's hockey camp, wishful thinking they'll have the stick too...

The one90 stick sucks. It feels like a weaker vapour xx.

Just as bad as the xxxlite.

I suppose you've been using one for the past few months have you?

I was on their website and the gloves are sweet... kinda look like Spiderman glove though lol but really cool.. may just have to wait till they hit the shelves and see how much they'll go for and if they'll be significantly better in the "feel" department as the XX and XXX's

My LHS said the 16th.. but then again, he said he would have his new mission gear in a month ago :P

my buddy who owns parents own a store just called me and said they got them in! There setting a couple pairs aside for me until next week when i can get in :D goooood day :lol:

My delivery was at 6:15 PM tonight! Fed Ex is usually back at the barn by then! It was funny to lift a box with 5 pairs of One90 skates in it and not be heavy. No joke.

The NBH rep is stopping by Thursday morning with the One90 stick.

My delivery was at 6:15 PM tonight! Fed Ex is usually back at the barn by then! It was funny to lift a box with 5 pairs of One90 skates in it and not be heavy. No joke.

The NBH rep is stopping by Thursday morning with the One90 stick.

no I know we did our hockey camp and had 50 pairs thee in like 4 hockey bags and didnt way hardly anything. We have 20 stores so we had all the staff down to try out all the new gear from all the companies.

My LHS said the 16th.. but then again, he said he would have his new mission gear in a month ago :P

My brother who is waiting for his had our LHS tell him the 20th.

I assume you are in Canada with the Mission comment. The international orders are on hold now while they catch up on Canadian retail orders.