Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bandit832

June 1 - Bauer One90

were getting our one90s tmrw, we gotta go pick them up from bauer

Where are you that you are picking them up???

I think you're pretty familiar with that store and that member. ;)

Actually Chadd....as you noticed I havnt been on in ages so no I dont know who is who anymore except you and JR.

Actually Chadd....as you noticed I havnt been on in ages so no I dont know who is who anymore except you and JR.

Gee, I thought that hint would be enough for you. ;) It's the shop you were running when I met you.

Did the one90s ship from NH? Because if so then we should get ours tomorrow, thursday at latest.

Yes, delivery from NH.

The difference in One90s and XX/XXX is not measured in weight. Both skates are truly unique. Once you see the One90, all this gibberish for the last 10 months will make a lot of sense.

i got a list here beside me saying what sizes were getting and its pretty scattered so i wouldnt be suprised if i see some people arguing instore about them

Heard there was an order freeze on these until November. My LHS told me that after their 2 initial orders, their rep said they won't be taking any new orders until November.

Anyone else here this?

i was on the nike/bauer website and was watching a flash animation of the one90 boot flexing, and it has the tendon guard flexing back with the persons leg as much as being able to flex forward. is this normal? i have grafs and have skated in my brothers s400s. his tendon guard would flex back like how the one90's appear, and i couldn't stand it, felt like there was no resistance for you to get a toe snap. my grafs, thank god, are unlike this. i just hope the one90's tendon guard isn't as flexible as it appears.

Wow...everyone's high...looks like I'll be smoking everyone on price but I won't have that many.

JR, raise your price! Your giving away $ by not getting $575+ US. Its not like they will turn around and leave the store, will they?

I phoned hockey giant today and they said they couldn't ship to Canada. Anyone hear of any internet stores shipping them to Canada. As the canadian price is alot more.