Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2rhino

Kor shift 1 question.

First question: can Tuuk lightspeed 2 holders be put on these skates?

Second question: What skate do these fit most similar to?

Thanks

How do they fit in size to Garfs? I wear a 9 in grafs.

I came across a great deal on them and dont want to pass it up.

I wore a 7.5 in my Grafs, with a lot of room to grow. My KOR's are 7.5 but they fit very snug.

Good to know. My Grafs are a 9 but they fit almost perfect. My big toe is just shy of the front of the skate. Do you think I should stick with 9's or 9.5?

That's not true. Even if you bake them, the fit on all skates is really different.

That's not true. Even if you bake them, the fit on all skates is really different.

The KOR skate is fully thermoformable and once baked, it can shape to pretty much any shape of foot. That's fact

Would it be completely impossibe to remove the Pitch holders from the Kor's and slap on some Red Star Alloy's for roller?

Have a ganglion cyst on the inside of my left foot, and would love to try the Kor's.

Heard that anchor system should be a hazzle though...

Even if they comform to your foots shape, they still aren't the same fit. There's a difference body.

The Kors won't fit everybody. Even though they will fit most, those with extremely wide feet, say a true EE, and those with deep feet may have fitting problems. While they do "open" up during molding, we are not talking miracles here.

The Kors won't fit everybody. Even though they will fit most, those with extremely wide feet, say a true EE, and those with deep feet may have fitting problems. While they do "open" up during molding, we are not talking miracles here.

I had to give up on mine for similar reasons.

And that's exactly why I say, even if they're moldable, they don't have the same fit than all the other skates. Heat molding doesn't do miracles.

Thanks for all the feedback. I simply wear a Graf 705 size 9 D. So I'm thinking that I wont have much of an issue. I was just trying to figure out what size will fit me best. A 9 D or 9.5 D.

Does anyone know if Kor would custom color a pair all balck? I hate the silver flashy look.

Thanks for all the feedback. I simply wear a Graf 705 size 9 D. So I'm thinking that I wont have much of an issue. I was just trying to figure out what size will fit me best. A 9 D or 9.5 D.

Does anyone know if Kor would custom color a pair all balck? I hate the silver flashy look.

spray paint? sharpie?

I think you'd wear a 10. I wear a 10 Graf and 11 Kor. I'd try it on first at a LHS and buy it from them. I'm not a vendor, but judging by the size of Kor I'd say custom is not an option... yet.

I think you'd wear a 10. I wear a 10 Graf and 11 Kor. I'd try it on first at a LHS and buy it from them. I'm not a vendor, but judging by the size of Kor I'd say custom is not an option... yet.

I live in AZ. and there is no Kor dealer in town. Closest dealer is HOCKEY GIANT in CA. Thanks for the fit info though.

spray paint? sharpie?

Thanks for the thought but I'm NOT going to spray paint a pair of $500.00 skates.

I believe that Chadd mentioned a few months ago that one of the benefits of KOR moving their production from China to Mexico COULD be the ability to have custom skates ordered.

I'd email Kor and see what they say.

I believe that Chadd mentioned a few months ago that one of the benefits of KOR moving their production from China to Mexico COULD be the ability to have custom skates ordered.

I'd email Kor and see what they say.

Done. Thanks.

Spoke to one of the guys at Kor and I was told that I would be wearing a size 10 skate. I also got to see a picture of the Shift 2 skate. Similar to the Shift 1 but I think that it looks a bit nicer. Due out in July.

For those of you who own Kor's; How have the skates held up over use?

Spoke to one of the guys at Kor and I was told that I would be wearing a size 10 skate. I also got to see a picture of the Shift 2 skate. Similar to the Shift 1 but I think that it looks a bit nicer. Due out in July.

For those of you who own Kor's; How have the skates held up over use?

I reffed a game the other day and saw a guy who bought a pair from me last summer and they still look great.

I've had mine for 6 months now and I have no problems at all. They are still in great shape and are holding up very well. If something ever did happen to them I wouldn't hesitate to go out and get another pair.