Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2CK

One90 Stick

Don't know hardly anything about the stick. Just seen a couple pics, it's far too early to tell.

Closer to Endure than XXX Lite.

exactly, who knows they may drop the endure and name it one90 cause im pretty sure i saw the same graphite reinforcement near the bottom

And you know the One90 will be durable how? No one knows about the durability of the stick, since only like, two pro's have been using it.

And you know the One90 will be durable how? No one knows about the durability of the stick, since only like, two pro's have been using it.

well yes Ebondo you do make a point which i totally spaced on

and jasper those are pro stock anyways which are constructed differently than retail

but didnt JR say it would be more like the Endure?

and jasper those are pro stock anyways which are constructed differently than retail

yep my rep has one already and he likes it supposebly

When was the last time a rep told you any of their products was a piece of shit?

When was the last time a rep told you any of their products was a piece of shit?

true but it even felt solid

I talked to my rep Monday. He has the sample already. Word is that it is much different than Endure, especially with tapered construction at bottom of stick. Once I see the sample I'll pass along more info.

Any FLDs seen the NBH touring truck yet? I hope to see it next Wednesday, as long as I don't get called back for Federal Grand Jury duty!

That American one90 we had a pic of a little while ago looked really nice. Regardless of the stick, people will want a nice one90 stick to match their purty new skates!