Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g0o0nshow

Grip for the shaft.

Im currently using a warrior dolomite hockey stick with BNH one90 gloves, and noticed that im loosing power on my shot because of the slipriness. In the past ive used the sticky side of tape but i do like to move my hand a little and feel that its too sticky. does anyone have any ideas or know what i could use? i was thinking about putting tape on the shaft but i dont kow any help would be nice.

Candy cane is when you wrap tape down the shaft in a spiral. Here's an example.

576515460ji.jpg

EDIT: g0o0nshow, make sure you get a few of those tackifying cloths if you decide one those. I don't know about other peoples experience with it, but the grip seemed to last about two periods for me. You can use it about 10 times or so, but I burned through mine quickly. Try the candy cane first IMO.

you can also use plasti dip on it.. its a clear grip that you can put on

They have a spray now too (new to me at least) which I want to try but keep forgetting to check the hardware store for it.

Has anyone tried the "Super Grip" stuff (the next product along on the plastidip link)?? It looks like it could be perfect!

Local r/c car circuit apparently uses that stuff, i was getting some nitromethane for my car and the owner was talking to me about local circuits and mentioned one that uses that because i set my car up as 2 wheel drive not 4.