Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooah4

NHL07 cover athelete

WHY didn't they use the mirrored visor. He better have a mirrored one in the actual game. <_<

In NHL 2k6 he does, or at least I gave him one. Maybe 2K7 will have Crosby.

Another preview for the game

I guess they didn't care to spend time on what sticks they gave to the players.. but it's sad seeing their cover athelete with the wrong stick (Sherwood instead of CCM). After watching the trailer, it seems like the EA team got even more lazy than usual and used the same trailer they used for last year's game but replaced the players with Ovechkin.. :(

I guess they didn't care to spend time on what sticks they gave to the players.. but it's sad seeing their cover athelete with the wrong stick (Sherwood instead of CCM).  After watching the trailer, it seems like the EA team got even more lazy than usual and used the same trailer they used for last year's game but replaced the players with Ovechkin..  :(

Look at more screen shots, he's using the 10.0 and 10.0 skates

1150982849.jpg

I guess they didn't care to spend time on what sticks they gave to the players.. but it's sad seeing their cover athelete with the wrong stick (Sherwood instead of CCM). After watching the trailer, it seems like the EA team got even more lazy than usual and used the same trailer they used for last year's game but replaced the players with Ovechkin.. :(

and he has vapor skates too

Interesting, I've read from various sources including some Swedish newspaper before that Henrik Lundqvist will be on the cover. But maybe that's for the European PAL release, or possibly a Sweden-only release?

Interesting, I've read from various sources including some Swedish newspaper before that Henrik Lundqvist will be on the cover. But maybe that's for the European PAL release, or possibly a Sweden-only release?

you are correct Lundqvist will be the cover athlete for europe

Did anyone ever notice on the old games when people were wrong-handed? For example, on the trailer for '06, Vinne Lecavalier lines up at Center Ice for a penalty shot, and is holding his stick righty.

Also, NHL07

Check out the header for the article: "EA Sports Scores NHL Rookie of the Year" Do they know something that We don't?

On an equipment related note, what kind of sticks are Yzerman and Forsberg using in these screenshots from the Xbox version? The graphics on Yzerman's green stick just doesn't look right, with a big Synergy logo in a black field, and what model is Forsberg's yellow stick, it says something like Easton Egsic-X or something (check the full resolution image)?!?

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/screen/50394/NHL-07/

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/screen/50390/NHL-07/

On an equipment related note, what kind of sticks are Yzerman and Forsberg using in these screenshots from the Xbox version? The graphics on Yzerman's green stick just doesn't look right, with a big Synergy logo in a black field, and what model is Forsberg's yellow stick, it says something like Easton Egsic-X or something (check the full resolution image)?!?

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/screen/50394/NHL-07/

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/screen/50390/NHL-07/

Hah! Forsberg's Using a EA Sports' version of the Classic X-ABS. Brilliant.

Yzerman's looks like a hybrid ST Grip from last year/Synergy 300 from this year.

I guess they didn't care to spend time on what sticks they gave to the players.. but it's sad seeing their cover athelete with the wrong stick (Sherwood instead of CCM).

You realize like 1% of people will even notice this?

The shaft of the stick is also upside down.

<--proud to be in that 1%

I remember last year the same things were true. It's just the test shots. I think they were all using Sherwood solid gold sticks last year for the released "preview" shots.

I noticed that too, lol.

Oh and they messed up on Cam Wards Pads and stick color(also he used a koho 590 most of the playoffs).

I swear to god if Doug Weight doesn't have a Dolmite stick, King Pin gloves and one90s with black holders there will be hell to pay!

I remember last year the same things were true. It's just the test shots. I think they were all using Sherwood solid gold sticks last year for the released "preview" shots.

yes this is true...its just test shots

its gonna be released in september you guys so of course they're gonna fix everything and make it right before they sell the game

I noticed that too, lol.

Oh and they messed up on Cam Wards Pads and stick color(also he used a koho 590 most of the playoffs).

I swear to god if Doug Weight doesn't have a Dolmite stick, King Pin gloves and one90s with black holders there will be hell to pay!

hopefully there will be a new broader line of equipment to customize players with besides helmets sticks and skates