Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals92

L-2

I just picked one up tonight at my LHS. The red is really sharp in person, though it must be the year of red, response +, si-core grip, and the L-2. Of course the L-2 has the brightest red... ;)

The blades are really high quality, light years beyond the old ether comps with the flyweights. I was kinda surprised how thin the blade tapers to at the end, very nice.

Hopefully you will write a review soon? I'am realyl interested in the feel of the blade, If the feel is good enough that I wont need to use a wood blade, that would be perfect.

What is the shaft shape like on the L-2? Is it a extreme concave shape, or boxy shape?

Its the same as the Biogirth Flyweight. Slightly more rounded on the corners than the typical box shape (Synergy) but not nearly as rounded as the Cyclone, Pro Radius, or Innovative 0 shape. Not at all like the concave shafts.

Its the same as the Biogirth Flyweight.

It definitely feels more rounded than the biogirth flyweight I had (I only had one, all the others I had were metas). It feels a little less square than the M-1 to me.

I will write a review as soon as I play some games on it.

so the L-2 is just the M-1 with a red paint job eh?

The L-2 is a tapered shaft/blade combo. The M-1 is a tapered OPS.

Edit: Slipped keystroke. Typed M-2 instead of M-1.

you can cut the m-1 and make it into a tapered shaft though

i wouldnt recommend cutting ur m-1 to TRY and put a tapered shaft in.

I got my L-2 today. I was pleasently suprised to find out the shaft was about 53" without the plug. That saves me from having to add two inches of wood. Woo!

my guess for the leopold curve is him making it to the cup finals?

More likely it's because banana curves sell well.

And the Leopold curve was made last year, before calgary made it to the finals, if my memory serves me right.

well i thought they just added the leopold for an l-2 curve. leopold was a curve last year, but on the m-1