Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scorpion

Louisville Skates?

Looks like HiLo though. I thought Mission nixed anyone else using that technology.

You can't go by the tounge. The Mission S-series tounges didn't look, and weren't high-tech, from the 500 to the 300 (I think that may have been the lowest? I don't know, so don't quote me on that). But they were a fantastic skate.

Actually, I've heard some recent rumblings that that plan is squashed.

I heard the buyout was, but they still had a contract to have them made. New owership of the factory might change that though.

How long ago was that?  Not doubting you, but I heard this two wks ago.

I've been hearing it for a while, last time was yesterday

If that deal falls through, they will find another vendor. It will just take longer to get to market. Last I heard, they want guys in their brand head to toe ASAP.

that sure looks like a SMU for Europe...Also, they are in violation of the patent..However, not sure if our patent is for Europe....

Actually saw the sample in december, However still waiting from TPS to confirm production if at all. The ice skate looked very good too. As far as quality goes very similar to pf6 and nike shadow, a very nice and stiff mid range boot, pity we may never see it as a production run. thanks.

Actually saw the sample in december, However still waiting from TPS to confirm production if at all. The ice skate looked very good too. As far as quality goes very similar to pf6 and nike shadow, a very nice and stiff mid range boot, pity we may never see it as a production run. thanks.

What kind of holders did the ice skates have?

The ice holder was, from memory, just a generic holder, please don't forget that these are by no means top end skates. however very good value for money I would have thought they would have sold very very well. Lets hope that one day we will see them. Thanks