Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dpark

Your all time best Gloves

Mission Warp Sub-Zero, I think they were. The ones with 4 fingers on the top hand for control and 3 on the bottom hand for grip. They were sold as a "set" of gloves (not a pair) for left and right shooters, repectively. ( M-1 Pros were cool too, but I had them in nasty orange/black)

I also had those original Nikes soon after they came out. They were probably too big, but I loved them. I still prefer a looser fitting glove to this day.

My 2002 Easton Z-Airs. Still use them from time to time. The palms have massive holes in them but I've never been able to find a glove that fits like them. My HGTs are close, but not as good.

Eagle Vintage H35s. Bought them 5 or 6 years ago and I'm still on the original palm with one small patch. All the stitching is getting worn through now though, so I'll be shopping for a new pair soon.

Sande 720 one of the first ones that came out! should have never sold those bad boys I still see the kid after all this time and the palms and gloves look new!! after 5 years

where are all you guys get pro stock gloves other than ebay?

Hockey Monkey has some Mission Pro Stock gloves.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/nhl-pro-missio...key-gloves.html

Eastwest hockey as well

http://www.eastwesthockey.net/icehogl.html

Hockey Giant too

http://www.hockeygiant.com/hockey-gloves.html

Favourites

Nike Bauer Supreme 70 (only finger-fondled at the store, didn't like that extra pad on the side of the thumb-side of the index finger on the One90's)

Vapor XXX (finger-fondled as well)

Pallas (not sure what model it is, bought them used and they lasted about 5 years)

My old winwell gloves. It's been a long time i don't even remember the model name. Come to think of it the palm was very thick but I didn't mind because it was my first pair of gloves.

Also I might be the only one but I really liked the old Nike Quest series. Actually I still use a pair right now (Quest 2's).

I really liked my mission HE750's, great feel but they didnt last long maybe 3 monthes before the stitching came out and the finger ripped through.

I found the oakley gloves to be realy good aswell lots of protection and movement

My fav thus far is the vapor XX, got them when my missions broke down on me and am happy I did

I've really like the XXX's and XX, but my absolute favourite is my current glove, which is the MIA MB11. Extremely light, and unbelieveably comfortable.

Muskoka 950's. Do not even think about buying a new pair of gloves without first giving these a try. I tried on everything when replacing my old Koho 650's and almost gave up until I found the Muskokas. They are light and broken in right out of the box.