Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Fight Debate

Which brawl wins?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've all seen the Flyers vs. Senators brawl from 03-04. But I came across a new brawl tonight I've never seen. I'm not sure what season it is from but if I had to takt a guess from the equipment being used I'd have to say 00-01 or 01-02. Which fight is better? I think I'd have to go with the Flames/Ducks one. Here's a video.

D*mm Berube #16 from the flames, what a p*s*y*c*o!!! :o

When he came out of the penalty box, didn't even try to pretend he gave a sh*t about the face-off, Anaheim winger was just looking at him scared. :lol:

The move #25 from Anaheim made has to be the crasiest play ever, he actually decided to at the first possible chance: Ram the goalie(cross-checking to the face at the same time), drop gloves asap, and fight fight fight :blink:

Which Wings vs Avs????

i think he may be talking about the goalie fight....

its definately my favorite!

Mine too...

The thing about Flyers/Sens is that the franchises brawled at TWO levels of hockey.

The AHL's Philly Phantoms and Binghamton Senators brawled as well.

Which Wings vs Avs????

i think he may be talking about the goalie fight....

its definately my favorite!

There were two goalie fights in the Wings vs Avs fight series

Roy vs Vernon (Win Vernon)

Roy vs Osgood (Win Osgood)

Roy should stick to stopping pucks.

That Flames vs Ducks brawl was funny...but the fights weren't anywhere near as intense as the Wings vs Avs. Probably because they had a lot more emotion behind them...Lemeiux cheap shot on Draper. And just the underlying fact that Claude Lemeuix was a dirty turtle.

The Wings/Avs brawl I like the best is when Darren McCarty dragged Claude Lemeuix over the the Wings bench and slammed his head into the boards. Of course Calude was doing his best turtle impression at the time.

That was a home game for the Wings and I beleive it was when Osgood and Roy fought. Man, Roy got his butt whooped that night.

wings vs avs brawl=Best/Loudest game I have ever been to in my life. You couldnt hear the person sitting next to you screaming. Haha, and the beginning of the brawl started with Forseberg and....Larionov! Who knew Igor was a fighter?!

BTW it was Vernon and Roy that fought at that game in '97. Osgood fought Roy in '98 I believe.

I was at the game where the big Ducks/Flames brawlfest errupted. It was the craziest NHL game I've ever been in attendance for. It took twenty minutes to play the final two minutes on the clock. After Sawyer ran Vernon, Flames' Captain Dave Lowry could be seen yelling at the Ducks bench "Wait 'til Chief gets out, you f*&%ing prick!"