Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

Greatskate has the RBK Edge socks available for purchase in May. Good find on these socks though, going to try out a couple of pairs, can't beat the price.

30" in length? Unless you are Chara...who needs socks that long?

Me :D Hopefully I can get you some shorter ones though.

*fingers crossed* I fully expect to feel AT LEAST 2.5-3% lighter and thus be 2.5-3% faster as well.

Is anyone willing to get me a pair (no particular team, just one pair) and send them to me? Shipping to Europe is $7 in an envelope! I will give you some extra bucks for your trouble.

Looks like Canada are back in stock. I just picked up a pair and a pair of white Czech to go with them.

The Canada socks are regualar knit not swift, cancelled my czech order and went 2 canada's though,

Thanks for the heads up.

Phew got the last pair of Canada socks.

Damn!! I was about to go to their site and order!

I was trying to order 2 pairs and was wondering why it only said 1 under quantity, then I happened to notice the red text above saying there wasn't enough available stock to complete the request. I entered my info as fast as I could :P

Just ordered a pair of the white czech republic ones and a pair of "blue" which looks to be the same pic used for the Slovakia ones. In any case, hopefully they fit over my Jofa 8090 shinguards!

Slightly OT - looks like I'll be looking into a jock/velcro setup to replace my garter belt to use with these socks. Any recommendations?

Anyone in Vancouver, BC looking to order some swift socks let me know and maybe we can split shipping costs.

BHill,

Thanks so much! This is a treasure trove of excellence! Shame on the prices but who cares, definitely worth it.

30" in length? Unless you are Chara...who needs socks that long?

30" is the average sock length among most manufacturers. I use AK 32" and they are too short for my taste.

I'm going to try and pick up a practice jersey tonight, not really sure which one though

I really wish they would release the practice jerseys in complete random colors like in the real show, a teal line, red line, blue line, yellow line etc etc not just the countries standard colors

$110 for a practice jersey is too much, IMO. The replica USA's for $60 is a great deal. I've had these jerseys for awhile now and love them, much better than the Edge system. They run a size small though, I'm 6ft 190 and wear a XXL in the Swift. Length is fine, don't wear shoulder pads but it does fit snug around your elbow pads, can't beat the breathability though.

$110 for a practice jersey is too much, IMO. The replica USA's for $60 is a great deal. I've had these jerseys for awhile now and love them, much better than the Edge system. They run a size small though, I'm 6ft 190 and wear a XXL in the Swift. Length is fine, don't wear shoulder pads but it does fit snug around your elbow pads, can't beat the breathability though.

They make him skate faster, too. I've seen it with my own eyes.

just picked up two pairs, red czech and a blue slovakia... pissed that the white czechs were gone otherwise that would have been in the shopping cart as well

oh well, I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere online

glad to see the edge socks are coming out, for some reason I love the ottawa and tampa look how the lines sort of fall off at the calf, real class

just picked up two pairs, red czech and a blue slovakia... pissed that the white czechs were gone otherwise that would have been in the shopping cart as well

If my whites don't fit over my shinguards I'll sell them to you...