Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

I have a few Swift jerseys and you need a XXL. I'm 6ft 190lbs and it will ride up the back of your pants in an XL and it is snug on the elbow pads. No problems with the XXL's.

Thanks much Tikkanen, however the question is now what is an XXL? 60, or 62? And what is a 58, every source skips the 58..

One source says:

56..XL

60..XXL

Another says:

56..L

60..XL

62..XXL

I don't have any of the pro jerseys but I would guess if you have a pro jersey order 1 size up from that. Like previously stated the sizing on River City is for RBK Edge which also fit snug and I also wear a XXL in those. I would guess a XXL is a 60. Not sure how anybody bigger than 6ft 200 lbs can fit into these new jerseys.

I ordered mine Monday as soon as I saw this post...so I hope they arrive tomorrow...I'd like to be able to try them this weekend.

I hear you. i ordered mine monday at like noon. no socks for me yet.

I'm assuming that the guys that got their order are in Canada. We're going to have to wait a few more days here in the states... That's really what justified the shipping cost to me. I just wish I broke down earlier to buy the jersey so I could have saved $11 bucks.

Link to just swift socks(in case they update it again)

it seemed like more of the guys that got their socks are actaully in the US oddly enough....i sure hope mine come tomorrow, i ordered them the first day this was posted as well...cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn swift.

i wonder if the mail service was delayed at all due to the super weak weather we've been having here this week.

I ordered mine monday night and got confirmation from UPS they were in. Just was not at apartment to receive them. Have to wait one more day. And thats delivery to MN

To the guys that have gotten them - are they coming via FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc?

EDIT - NM...just saw the post above mine.

Yea. I'm from the U.S. and I got mine yesterday. Skated today at 6 with them. I love um'. They are a nice tight fit so you don't have to use tape.

From the pics I've seen of guys wearing them, they almost all had tape.

I second that...I was looking up pics of the Czech and Slovak guys before I ordered and almost all of them wore tape with the socks.

Tried mine today, without tape/laces. Didn't feel as tight as hoped. Probably use tape/laces tonight when skate again.

I'm guessing that even if they start out tight enugh to not need tape...that over time as the stretchy materials break down...you'd probably have to start taping them (or just buy new ones...)

Weird I ordered a pair of USA and Czech and today I opened my package and there was a pair of Slovenian socks.

Slovenian? You mean Slovakian, right?

Did anyone receive UPS tracking numbers?

I'm pretty pissed, I ordered two pairs (czech and slovak) on Tuesday maybe... my damn credit card company flagged the order and denied the card, then I called them and they said it would be ok to order them again... called river city and bam made the order, next day... another call! goddamn credit card company just keeps flagging them

at this point I dont even think its work it anymore

i'm pretty pissed though, I'm sure everything is gone by now'

bastards!