Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marc_9

shafts

ive narrowed down my search for a new shaft to these two shafts how are they performance wise. im gonna pair one of them up with an ak27 blade.

ps what is the length of the z-bubble grip

id take a look at non grip zbubs. cleves source for sports has them on sale for 79.99

just so happened to pick myself up a couple. 80$ was a steal

No contest.. the redlite xn10 IMO is the BEST shaft out there. Its only 250 grams, lighter than about any other shaft out there and built like a tank. Its the next thing on my purchase list after playing with one yesterday during dropin.

im sorta leaning towards the tps but it is 3 inches shorter than the z-bubble and ill take a look at the non grip z-bubble

well ive looked at both shafts at my lhs earlier im going with the redlite xn10 it felt so much lighter.

has anybody bought stuff from epuck (thinkin about gettin the blade from there)how was the service.

the only problem with the redlite xn10 is that it might be too light for most blades to have a right balance, unless you feel like throwing down 100$ on composite blades.

you said it was 3 inches shorter then the Z bubble, so just put a wooden plug in it, it will help the balance issues

IMO, RLxn10 is one of the greatest standard shafts around

i think you will be fine with the RLXN10 and ak27 combo.

yeah 390 grams! hopefully goin to get the shaft this weekend when i go to the lhs and then i will order my blade from epuck :D

No contest.. the redlite xn10 IMO is the BEST shaft out there. Its only 250 grams, lighter than about any other shaft out there and built like a tank. Its the next thing on my purchase list after playing with one yesterday during dropin.

http://www.hockeygear.com/lotpsrexnseh.html, that says the redlite is 285.

also, i'm thinkiong about getting a shaft and blade instead of an ops but what's the difference? are there pros and cons to both?

http://www.hockeygear.com/lotpsrexnseh.html, that says the redlite is 285.

also, i'm thinkiong about getting a shaft and blade instead of an ops but what's the difference? are there pros and cons to both?

The redlight and redlight XN10 are different shafts

that is the redlite xn10

Read the description and you'll see it isn't correct for that stick. Those are the specs for the R2XN10 tapered shaft and the CS2 is the original redlight shaft, not the RL XN10.

:( wont be gettin the AK27 blade my parents say i need something that is more available so i guess im gettin an other blade thinkin about the z-carbon cnt or synergy ST cuz my LHS have those. any other suggestions?

:( wont be gettin the AK27 blade my parents say i need something that is more available so i guess im gettin an other blade thinkin about the z-carbon cnt or synergy ST cuz my LHS have those. any other suggestions?

Z-carbon CNT is one of the best blades I've used

I have the new Z-Carb's but haven't really noticed a difference compared to the old ones...

currently have an RLXN10 shaft but don't want to put such a long plug in it..found a Vapor XX pro stock shaft (thanks drew) that has been great.love the balance...I think the RL may have been a bit too light for my liking

i have a feeling that with the z-carb cnt it will be to light.....

how good is the feel of the ST just want to know cuz i already know its durable

i just broke my sl today and i put a zcarb cnt in it and it seems lighter than it was before, maybe its just me though.

went to lhs today they did not have any redlite xn10's left but they did have a R2 control is this shaft as good as the RLxn10 how does it compare?

went to lhs today they did not have any redlite xn10's left but they did have a R2 control is this shaft as good as the RLxn10 how does it compare?

where did you go? i saw rlxn10s at cleves in burnside last week.