Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

Import Cars

Thats an 05/06 300zx. I guess i probably should have mentioned that to import a carfrom japan it has to be at least 15 years old. hence, the link i sent you has an 89.

I mention earlier in the thread it was used.

and iam yet to find a cheaper car in just as good shape here.

rip off :angry:

yeah, a low milage twin turbo 300z is under 10k usd here, and I would feel much safer paying an extra 500 having bought it from a guy across the street rather than across the pond.

This may be true for you. But it must be different in Canada, because they arent that cheap here. i would say the average is about 12k

yeah, a low milage twin turbo 300z is under 10k usd here, and I would feel much safer paying an extra 500 having bought it from a guy across the street rather than across the pond.

This may be true for you. But it must be different in Canada, because they arent that cheap here. i would say the average is about 12k

12k = about 10k usd..

It evens out.

K.. dont get me wrong. Imports are awesome.

Just get a car that you cant get here.

Old Lancer Evos, Nissan Skylines and Nsx's are all great cars and are rare finds here across the drink.

Yeah. things must be a lot different here tho. Skylines are like sunfires. Sure, u cant buy a north american skyline, but it would seem like you could if u looked at all the cars on the streets where i live.

Yeah. things must be a lot different here tho. Skylines are like sunfires. Sure, u cant buy a north american skyline, but it would seem like you could if u looked at all the cars on the streets where i live.

What neiborhood are you from?

Poniac Sunfires cost about $14k here in the US.

Nissan Skylines are not even available here in the states.. I have seen them for sale through dupoint, but they cost upward of $60-75k

no. 12k used, not new.

$1USD does NOT equal $1CAD.

Exchange rate can be a bitch.

lol, no. i read ur post fast and read "usd" as "used" and thought u were talking about some new/used ratio. i know what u mean tho.

no. 12k used, not new.

$1USD does NOT equal $1CAD.

Exchange rate can be a bitch.

he doesn't know usd is untied states dollar

edit: he beat me to it i'm slow today stupid dial-up

What are you smoking?

Nissan Skylines are not even available here in the states.. I have seen them for sale through dupoint, but they cost upward of $60-75k

What i mean is that there are TONS of skylines here, just like their are TONS of sunfires.

Besides, you canget skylines for under 10 easily. Unless its a GTR, then under 15

What are you smoking?

What i mean is that there are TONS of skylines here, just like their are TONS of sunfires.

Besides, you canget skylines for under 10 easily. Unless its a GTR, then under 15

Maybe I should take a little trip up north and get me a nissan. :angry:

are you thinking of the people who put SKYLINE badges on their G35s? Because I did that to my G when I had one, everybody was like DAMN kid wheres yous gets thats shits.

Damnit.. I don't think I could drive on the right hand side.. Plus, I don't think its legal here :(

are you thinking of the people who put SKYLINE badges on their G35s? Because I did that to my G when I had one, everybody was like DAMN kid wheres yous gets thats shits.

Nope.

Most imported car parts can be taken from North American cars. Or if they are like the skyline, ebay or the company that got you the car.