Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

Pics of retail CCM Lecavalier and Doan patterns?

I am looking for (real) pics of the current retail CCM patterns Lecavalier and/or Doan. The chart on the CCM-website looks screwed up because of the angle from which they took the pics.

Can anyone provide photos of either of these patterns?

Thanks in advance!

Hockeyshark

iggy=lecavalier. but vinny has a square toe.

No chance, The Lecavalier is a good sized heel, very similar if not exact to the Kaberle/Sundin pattern.

if ti helps, Lecavalier is a lidstrom, and the doan is a Modano, (Sundin became Lecavalier, Stuart became Doan)

i guy at my LHS said the Bonk was the modano

the hossa was almost a sakic clone with a lower lie. if the bonk is anything like the hossa, their description of it is completely off.

lecalvier is a lidstrom clone. they got some of the new vector 120c's at my lhs and theyre lecalviers and are exactly like a lidstrom...but they seemed to me to have a lower lie

lecalvier is a lidstrom clone. they got some of the new vector 120c's at my lhs and theyre lecalviers and are exactly like a lidstrom...but they seemed to me to have a lower lie

Not a chance, as someone said earlier its more like a 9 iron. The one at my lhs is practically a lob wedge, I'm pretty sure its not a Lidstrom, there's more "twist" to it.

more like a Drury/Lidstrom cross. I see the shape and maybe a little of the curve of the Lidstrom, but the loft of the Drury if not more.

either or, i love it n wanna try it. its perfect cuz ive been using a lidstrom most of this yr n wanna give the drury a shot next yr cuz a spezza i have is kinda like a toned down version of the drury

Does any one know what CCM retail curve is closest to the Easton Iginla retail curve?

Recchi, its curve is bigger and more of a mid.

Thanks, I will have to look at that.

Does any one know what CCM retail curve is closest to the Easton Iginla retail curve?

Recchi, its curve is bigger and more of a mid.

More of a mid? The iggy is a mid curve.