Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Well, the Hurricane flags don't make much sense for a team not named the hurricanes, but they're black and gray. But I can't stand all of the crazy color blocking and piping on the sens pattern, so I would say go with the Canes.

So, we haven't gotten our jerseys made yet, but our thought is to use the leafs jerseys, just color the royal blue navy. Here's 2 pics of our practice jerseys/game day jerseys(our HS league won't let us wear our actual jerseys on game days for some reason). We're the Mounties, hence the M made out of goaltender sticks.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7818/jerseyfront.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2364/jerseyback.jpg

So my team is a bit crazy, and they want a 3rd jersey. So we're having a debate, which one do you like?

I love the Sens one...

I don't know.... I'm kinda partial to the Hurricane's sweater.

So my team is a bit crazy, and they want a 3rd jersey. So we're having a debate, which one do you like?

Definitely the Sens one, the pattern on the bottom of the other looks odd when it's not on a Canes jersey.

That is awesome! Go you!!
DevilsFan38, thats a great jersey.

Thanks guys, we were all really happy with how they came out.

Guy on our team, his girlfriends dad does jerseys. I took the dog logo from the now defunct long beach ice dogs (it was trademarked, not copyrighted, so as we are not representing ourselves as them, it clearly states Fairfax Bulldogs, so we are not infringing on any legal issues) and put it into the circle with our team name round it, then we are using the Atlanta Thrashers Edge jersey for or jersey

I like it! But would that be considered the White or the Dark? :huh:

I believe the answer is "yes"

HAHA! Yeah, I guess you could wear it against any color. Anyone that complains about that is looking for something to whine about.