Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Does 83's stick come up to his waist?

haha love the comment.. and yeah its D3.. sorry we live in the south.. hockey doesn't take priority in the sporting world down here.. football is a religion and 90 percent of the school doesn't know we exist... but if you every get a chance to watch a game between GT and UGA in any sports.. its usually a good one..

Not a team jersey but I'm oober proud of this one: My first attempt at hand embroidering on a jersey. The front Jeep logo and the border of mooses at the bottom were embroidered by hand and the shoulders are patches. My only regret is I didn't do this on a nicer jersey

2934724563_1c89738809.jpg

2935582366_3df9a42b9d.jpg

Hopefully the name on the back isn't subliminal for future knee issues. ;)

Haha no it's a joke between me and my teammates.. I accidently backed one of their BMWs about a month ago.

Here's our teams Jerseys, well a bad cell phone pic anyway, alot of work went into them and they turned out pretty darn good, check out the "Gladiators" embroidered on the neckline... What do you guys think, I know I can't wait to wear mine, hahaha

img00011zu7.th.jpg

img00012pr4.th.jpg

Not a team jersey but I'm oober proud of this one: My first attempt at hand embroidering on a jersey. The front Jeep logo and the border of mooses at the bottom were embroidered by hand and the shoulders are patches. My only regret is I didn't do this on a nicer jersey.

Hey Sabbs, where's a pic of that coveted Lucky 7's jersey of yours, eh? You've got all the others up on here...;)

im#9 in the black for University of Georgia... we are wearing our 3rds. Georgia tech is in their 3rds as

img2918dh9.jpg

3rd jerseys for D3 ACHA?? how'd you pull that one off, im probably gonna play D2 next year, and ive never played on a team with a third jersey, a true travesty, i know :lol:

im#9 in the black for University of Georgia... we are wearing our 3rds. Georgia tech is in their 3rds as

3rd jerseys for D3 ACHA?? how'd you pull that one off, im probably gonna play D2 next year, and ive never played on a team with a third jersey, a true travesty, i know :lol:

For the most part ACHA is not as bad as many think. For example Kentuckys (DII) team is made of a majority of Jr and AAA players. It is not as easy to make as you may think..