Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

n698321072_448174_3917.jpg

a team of asians.....oooOOoOOooo scary ahaha

WTF, you tried to sneak in those two white dudes (middle back row, partially hidden) by strategically tanning them? haha

That's TOO funny :D makes me raph out roud!! You go Prayboys :D

Seriously though, I love seeing the hockey plague spread to a global menace.

bendersproof.jpg

This is the proof of our jerseys. Should get them in the next few days. I'll post pics then. All three-color tackle twill numbers, exact to the old Hartford color pattern.

The "B" logo is for The Benders. We play in the poop division, so the name certainly fits.

WTF, you tried to sneak in those two white dudes (middle back row, partially hidden) by strategically tanning them? haha

Love it - I trained two 'backups' for myself. One was a half-Macedonian/half-Scot who I sent off to play in Singapore; my current project is a 6'3" Philipino nurse. I'm hoping to get him playing in South America - Chile, perhaps. Spread the love...

That sideways-Whalers' jersey is bloody gorgeous.

James (43%burnt) skating with purpose....

IMG_2178.jpg

holy crap, it almost looks like i know what i'm doing there. the rbk 6k makes it way onto my melon from time to time too. and you're damn right i hate tie up jerseys!

Haha James...

He's like Chara out there. We missed him at the MSH skate last yr.

yeah, i'm super sad i missed out. just too much going on (and too little in the wallet, lol!). i'll try like hell to make it this year and maybe bring my flashy teammate with me. still, one of the most fun skates i've been at ever! word

Love it - I trained two 'backups' for myself. One was a half-Macedonian/half-Scot who I sent off to play in Singapore; my current project is a 6'3" Philipino nurse. I'm hoping to get him playing in South America - Chile, perhaps. Spread the love...

That sideways-Whalers' jersey is bloody gorgeous.

Hey, Law, tell the Filipino to look me up should he ever head back home. We always need goalies over here. And one that is all of 6'3" would definitely be welcome!

Here are the jerseys from the team I played with in the LaBatt's tourney this past weekend.

I'll have the championship picture as soon as they send it to me

dsc00178mc7.th.jpg

dsc00183ie7.th.jpg

our team shirts sorry isnt a brilliant picture but you get the idea

l_7ded8b388660d51d3b90f64f629aca6f.jpg

thats roller hockey by the way

rob