Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

Does anyone notice chips on the face of their blades? On one of my Kobosew blades there are noticable chips.... Seems like all of your guy's blade are just black while mine has a mission logo

A few of mine don't have chips per say - more like pock marks. I believe this is not that unique - just that you likely don't normally notice them as they are filled in with the clear coat.

any ideas as to the lie of the berehowski?

I would say 4.5ish

thanks. there seem to be alot of low lies. the yashin i got is at least 4.5.

as for chips...mine are like ogie's, a few little pock marks. ive noticed that even with the clear coat on some of the blades ive had in the past.

Here's a #4 "center" slightly open curve (Jackman) *rolls eyes*

jackman.jpg

It's basically an NHL legal Lidstrom. It's a standard hosel and on the trading block for another standard hosel but in a mid/toe-curve in RH(obviously).

My Marshall's (288) came yesterday and they are so perfect I ordered more today. Lie is a 6+ for those wondering.

See? Check that out - damned near identical to the Shanny - it's just a 1/2 instead of 3/4 curve!

haha, i don't get why people some people are looking for a retail type patterns in pro stock. i think i might order a couple monday. my whitney stash is mighty low right now and the talk of 4.5'ish lies are making me want to stock pile again.

haha, i don't get why people some people are looking for a retail type patterns in pro stock.

Sorry if my 11 year-old isn't sophisticated enough yet to master the fine art of a shovel or a hook. He just wants to find a reasonable priced blade that's not too radical to buy for the shaft he bought from the monkey. <_<

jackman.jpg

It's basically an NHL legal Lidstrom. It's a standard hosel and on the trading block for another standard hosel but in a mid/toe-curve in RH(obviously).

It really doesn';t look much like a Lidstrom and it's very similar to the XN10 that I had.

*pic*

It really doesn';t look much like a Lidstrom and it's very similar to the XN10 that I had.

It's the pic, it lines up nearly identical to my lecavalier with the only differences being the lie and the overall amount of curve... ok and the toe is slightly different, it's more of a regular square toe ala the lidstrom.

I picked up two blades for now -- if I like them I'll grab some more, I grabbed:

Left/Havalat (465) Pattern #13

Left/Lacouture (378) Pattern #11

I really like square toes and heelies with an open toe, anyone know what lies I should expect?

I picked up two blades for now -- if I like them I'll grab some more, I grabbed:

Left/Havalat (465) Pattern #13

Left/Lacouture (378) Pattern #11

I really like square toes and heelies with an open toe, anyone know what lies I should expect?

If you like square-toed open heel curves, why didn't you go for #14? Are they out? I hope not, I haven't ordered my second batch yet.

I gambled on a Keane after looking at some googled pics. I like it...

keane2.jpg

Keane.jpg

Also took a couple more pics of a Lehtinen. I know some posted on the first page a pic, but this ones better quality...

lehtinen2.jpg

Lehtinen.jpg

The Keane was standard, I ordered tappered... Oh well, just going to stick it in the Z Bubble... Played with the Lihtenen tonight, wish the lie was closer to 4.5, but the curve, or lack there of, felt good. These Pro stock don't feel too bad.

Well i just found this thread and i might want to order one or two blades. Does anyone know which (LH)-Blade is a Drury Clone or Drury-ish beauty? Counts for standard and tapered!