Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

most tapered blades have a shorter hosel than standard blades (usually about 3" shorter) . Easton T-Flex (the original tapered blades) and some pro tapered blades will be longer. If you plan on using a tapered blade, you shouldn't have to cut the shaft at all.

Thanks DamnLocust.

Do you know if these Mission tapered blades fit into the xn10 without any adjustments?

you're welcome tml.

Most tapered shafts/blades from different manufacturers are interchangeable. I have an easton blade in my mission shaft. I have read that warrior/innovatives are sized slightly differently. If the blade is a bit loose, you could put a strip of tape over the tenon before inserting it into the shaft. If it's too tight, you could shave down the tenon a bit, but you have to be careful with composites.

Thanks again DamnLocust.

Anyone know if the Deadmarsh (#13) is fairly similar to a Jagr or Amonte?

For those who purchased the blades, how long did it take from time you placed the order till you received them? I'm somewhat short on time...it'll be going to my brother in-law in NY, and he's leaving for Toronto on Nov. 21/22.

Thanks again DamnLocust.

Anyone know if the Deadmarsh (#13) is fairly similar to a Jagr or Amonte?

For those who purchased the blades, how long did it take from time you placed the order till you received them? I'm somewhat short on time...it'll be going to my brother in-law in NY, and he's leaving for Toronto on Nov. 21/22.

It is not. I have one and there are pics on this thread.

It is not.  I have one and there are pics on this thread.

I have looked the pics you posted over and over again, but can't determine if the curve pattern is what I'm looking for.

Comparing the description from hockeymoney for #13 (square, center, slight open toe) and the Amonte curve on MSH, it appears to be fairly similar. Oh well...

Ogie, how long did it take for you to receive the blades after placing your order?

Do you know if these Mission tapered blades fit into the xn10 without any adjustments?

I put one into a xn10 - good fit, no tape needed.

I have looked the pics you posted over and over again, but can't determine if the curve pattern is what I'm looking for.

Comparing the description from hockeymoney for #13 (square, center, slight open toe) and the Amonte curve on MSH, it appears to be fairly similar. Oh well...

Ogie, how long did it take for you to receive the blades after placing your order?

It's not even close to the Amonte.

I don't recall - within a week, I think.

Oh man, I guess I'm out of luck.

I was hoping to find a RH blade with mid moderate curve. I prefer closed, but slightly open is ok. Any suggestions. Thanks

Just checked out an Amonte (RBK and Koho) at my LHS. There's no way I'd describe that as a moderate curve. That curve puts Yzerman, Shannahan, Gaborik, and Thornton to shame.

Just checked out an Amonte (RBK and Koho) at my LHS. There's no way I'd describe that as a moderate curve. That curve puts Yzerman, Shannahan, Gaborik, and Thornton to shame.

Ok...maybe the Amonte is not a moderate and I have never put it beside an Yzerman or Thorton, but the curve on the Amonte is definitley milder...IMO :D

got some my mike keane blades in today, pattern 7, round/heel/slightly open and im a huge fan. while they are not as visibly pleasing as other blades, iwent down before our practice slot and shot around for a tad and it has a good pop to it. it really reminds me of the sherwood leach blade. its not as open as a drury which i like since i dont have to work to keep my shot under the crossbar. lie is in the neighborhood of a 4.5/5. any other questions any else id be more than happy to answer.

These came in a while ago.

Yashin(216)#9 standard:

dsc00971ex7.jpg dsc00978ve9.jpg

(063)#1 standard:

dsc00976td2.jpg

dsc00972vv0.jpg

"(063)#1 standard" is the most beautiful curve I have ever seen......Mack are we getting customs or what?

Does anyone know which of the Mission Pro Stock blades equals the Roenick Pro (RP)? I really like the RP, and people have said its one of the more popular pro patters. Therefore it would seen that one of the Mission blades should be an RP. Any thoughts? (I'm a righty, if that makes a difference.)

Can any provide me with some insight on the following left handed open, heel curves: Lysak(029), Dilassmiro(181), Guliand(430, Zhamonouv(436). Any help would be much appreciated.

RH tapered Pattern #147. ordered two, one was Wade Belak, i forgot the name on the other one and threw away the sticker, same # though. pictured blade is not the belak, but identical in every way but thickness. belak blade is noticeably thinner and lighter than this one.

DSC00412.JPG

DSC00414.JPG

next blade is LH standard pattern #358. didn't get the name, got the blades for my brother and he threw the stickers away without thinking. this thing looks like a banana to me.

DSC00416.JPG

DSC00417.JPG

sorry for the crappy quality, couldn't find the memory card for my camera so i had to use my phone :(

Is that Belak curve pretty much a Drury clone? I bought some pattern 7 Mike Keane blades and i like the curve, but the blade is just too thin at the heel compared to other stock blades.

RH tapered Pattern #147. ordered two, one was Wade Belak, i forgot the name on the other one and threw away the sticker, same # though. pictured blade is not the belak, but identical in every way but thickness. belak blade is noticeably thinner and lighter than this one.

DSC00412.JPG

DSC00414.JPG

next blade is LH standard pattern #358. didn't get the name, got the blades for my brother and he threw the stickers away without thinking. this thing looks like a banana to me.

DSC00416.JPG

DSC00417.JPG

sorry for the crappy quality, couldn't find the memory card for my camera so i had to use my phone :(

I'm diggin the second blade, the LH. Right up my alley. Curve doesn't look too big. Lie looks about 5 or 5.5. Hosel is kinda long though.

I'm hoping someone orders the 'straight' patterns because I want to see if they're Tom Cruise straight or Brawny Man straight. These look solid in terms of weave so hopefully they hold up well.

pattern 034 looks exactly like your customs Mack... you make the call on brawny or Cruise...