Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

The new Explosions In The Sky Cd is my favorite from them yet. Very great music can make long car rides go by very quick.

I tried to download some stuff by them to give it a try and all I got from like 3 different songs was slow instrumental crap.. What gives?

Any of you guys heard Dallas Green? He was the guitarist for Alexisonfire. Now does his own acoustic stuff and its GREAT!

just a couple bands: Set Your Goals is great and for some reason I'm listening to Senses Fail again lately.

The new Explosions In The Sky Cd is my favorite from them yet. Very great music can make long car rides go by very quick.

I tried to download some stuff by them to give it a try and all I got from like 3 different songs was slow instrumental crap.. What gives?

Explosions in the Sky is instrumental. They are a very popular post-rock band that have managed to garner attention through doing the soundtrack for Friday Night Lights, I guess. I honestly don't really know how they became so popular.

For those who enjoy Explosions in the Sky, I recommend taking a look at some other post-rock bands such as: 65daysofstatic, Ef, This Will Destroy You, and The Samuel Jackson Five.

It really is a great genre. Not so many lyrics, but very melodic and full sounds that you don't find in modern rock today. None of the verse-chorus-verse-chorus-verse-chorus monotony that is all too common, in my opinion.

Yes. Alexisonfire sucks incredible amounts of ass but I like what he did in Neverending White Lights.

Old Alexis is deadly bt the new stuff is shit. Dallas is really good solo.

So far I havent seen any good bands mentioned on here except for Rush and Aerosmith. So i'll add a few... Black Sabbath, CCR, BTO, The Allman Brothers band, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Van Halen, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, The Who, The Guess Who, Tragically Hip, Bon Jovi, SRV, The Jimmy White Band, ZZ Top, Heart, Slayer, G'N'R, Velvet Revolver, The Rolling Stones, Kansas, The Police... I could go on and on.

I'm not sure if they have been mentioned. But Jedi Mind Tricks.

For the new listeners I suggest:

-Blood Runs Cold

-Animal Rap

-The Rage Of Angels

-Blood In Blood Out

-On The Eve Of War

-Blood Runs Cold

-Animal Rap

-The Rage Of Angels

-Blood In Blood Out

-On The Eve Of War

I agree. I love all of those songs...Blood in Blood Out is the best. Also add in Razorblade Salvation for Jedi Mind Tricks

-Blood Runs Cold

-Animal Rap

-The Rage Of Angels

-Blood In Blood Out

-On The Eve Of War

I agree. I love all of those songs...Blood in Blood Out is the best. Also add in Razorblade Salvation for Jedi Mind Tricks

blood in blood out was the first song i heard by jedi mind tricks. i would also like too add " a man apart"

My buddy's band just released another cd this past weekend. I don't think it's been posted before but they're out of Clearwater, FL.

Weaksauce

(Rock, punk, ska) A lot of their stuff is similar to sublime.

In my opinion, they don't have some of their best songs on their myspace right now but they have some good ones on purevolume.com.

My buddy's band just released another cd this past weekend. I don't think it's been posted before but they're out of Clearwater, FL.

Weaksauce

(Rock, punk, ska) A lot of their stuff is similar to sublime.

In my opinion, they don't have some of their best songs on their myspace right now but they have some good ones on purevolume.com.

Nice. I lived in Clearwater for 7 years. Most of my family are still in the Tampa area.

Edited by BK