Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

the GT-R is sick, it's gonna be and infiniti not a nissan right?

No, it'll be Nissan. Dealers have already taken serious deposits.

Edited by Thockey17

finally picked up a new ride, i got a 2008 chrysler 300 Touring AWD. Black with Black leather, ohh is she pretty.

So tell everyone how Rochester Police thought you stole that pretty ride...

i was gettin cigarets in the gas station at like 2am a couple nights ago, and a police man runs in screaming your under arrest, i go " im 18" just assuming it was for the smokes, then he yells put your hands behind your back and i get cuffed, thrown into the back of the cop car. all becasue the cop ran my plates, and the registration still hadnt switched over from my jeep to the 300, and apparently chrysler cars are the easiest to steal, so they run as many plates as they can. after 20 mins of sitting in the car, they finally figure it out that if i stole the car i clearly would not have BOTH keys on me, and the reciept of purchase and proof of insurance. so they let me go after the asked to check out the car, i kindly said no and left.

I would be filing a complaint to the city. You could probably get restitution for public embarrassment and for having nightmares and stuff due to being put in handcuffs etc.

If it worked for that hockey player who sued for almost a million dollars for that incident at the airport there was a thread on a few months ago it might work for you. :)

I would be filing a complaint to the city. You could probably get restitution for public embarrassment and for having nightmares and stuff due to being put in handcuffs etc.

If it worked for that hockey player who sued for almost a million dollars for that incident at the airport there was a thread on a few months ago it might work for you. :)

Or you could not be a drain on the American legal system.

I am not a fan of anything Chrysler is making. They way JEEP is going, the ridiculous 100,000 mile warranty, the horrible Dodge cars, everything sucks.

I might be buying a new lease in a year or two. I'm getting damned tired of driving older cars. BMW 330xi is high on the list, but we'll see how much money I have when the time comes.

Both - and they might have a closer connection than you would think: the purchase of cigarettes necessitates that one carry a wallet; and history has taught us that over-zealous cops might shoot you (41 times or whatever) should you choose to carry a wallet.

I went to my brother's class to talk about careers once and there was the local recruiter for the cops here, so I decided that it was a good time to mentally vacate the area. Then I heard these guys start off with an average salary of $60k, which seems very high but I've never heard other places' salaries. That seems like an awful lot of money to deal with a city that has maybe 10 murders a year.

The cops didn't do anything wrong in how they handled him in this case. The info they got didn't match what was sitting in front of them. The actual issue would be if they were randomly run plates without any probable cause however there are several legitimate possible reasons for doing that.

got pulled over TWICE last night in a 30 mile trip from work in novi, to home in rochester. same bullshit. and the dealer has no idea what to do. getting a little bit annoying

Wouldn't the DMV (or whatever you guys call it down there) be able to tell you what the hold up is on your plates?

got pulled over TWICE last night in a 30 mile trip from work in novi, to home in rochester. same bullshit. and the dealer has no idea what to do. getting a little bit annoying

Wouldn't the DMV (or whatever you guys call it down there) be able to tell you what the hold up is on your plates?

That's just about the only nice thing about PA, we can do most of that stuff online.

Michigan government just had a monkey wrench tossed into the system, everything was shutting down for the cease of operations that never came.

If the plates take more than two weeks, then you go to the Sec.ofState and choke a bitch.

You should have a temp registration from the dealer after having title transfer. Temp reg + ID + proof of purchase and insurance = no hassle last time I checked. There might be something more else going on that you're not conveying. Is the 300 blacked out (window tint) on big rims or have some other mod making it look more "balla"?

Novi cops are dicks though, my dad got pulled over for doing 47 in a 45 and my mom got pulled over for "excessive acceleration" from a stop light.

The only thing they could get him on is tint. Rims or another 'balla' mod is profiling. Plus he's white. And covered in tattoos.

Personally once summer rolls around here in Carolina again I'll be going as black as I can on my tints. They got better shit to do around here.

Michigan government just had a monkey wrench tossed into the system, everything was shutting down for the cease of operations that never came.

If the plates take more than two weeks, then you go to the Sec.ofState and choke a bitch.

You should have a temp registration from the dealer after having title transfer. Temp reg + ID + proof of purchase and insurance = no hassle last time I checked. There might be something more else going on that you're not conveying. Is the 300 blacked out (window tint) on big rims or have some other mod making it look more "balla"?

Novi cops are dicks though, my dad got pulled over for doing 47 in a 45 and my mom got pulled over for "excessive acceleration" from a stop light.

But the problem is to get all that...they still gotta pull him over to find all that out.. I'd think once the plates go through and are properly assigned to that vehicle...all this will stop.

just added some "balla" status to the ride, now i will be getting pulled over daily, got limo tint on the back, and 20% up front. i have called sec of state and all that and they are telling me that the plates are on the way and that a temp registration is useless as this point.

I work with a guy whose last name is Balla, and I think he's bit of a tool...so "balla" means nothing to me *L* Makes me think you've got a Mini van and 2 kids *L*

I'm one vehicle away fom something I actually want to drive. Yep, FINALLY ditching the hockey-mum-mobile mini-van this week (woo-hoo) and getting a Mazda3 hatchback.

MissD starts driving this summer... and if all goes according to plan, she'll take this car off to university in 3 yrs (If she starts doing her friggin' homework grrrr) and then I'll get a car just for ME.

My wife just got her hockeymommobile...Chevy Suburban with a DVD player for the boys....thank the LORD for headphones.

1st rule of parenting.... NEVER buy anything without headphones or a mute button... unless it is for someone else's kid