Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

I'm one vehicle away fom something I actually want to drive. Yep, FINALLY ditching the hockey-mum-mobile mini-van this week (woo-hoo) and getting a Mazda3 hatchback.

Hockeymom, that's a great choice, a blast to drive and I love mine.

Edited by greechbc9

My brother now drives my old truck, sad to see him demolishing something that I took such good care of. I just replaced the heater core last weekend too.

I have to wait until after Christmas to pick up my New truck because they wont clear me for a loan until I work at my new job for 3 months, even though I make plenty enough to afford it. Should have expected this though, sucks because I found THE perfect truck on the lot and I can only hope it doesn't go before I can get it.

Not buying brand new, the one I have my eye on is an 06. If I we're to get new I could buy one now but I would rather spend the extra money I would use to get a new one on mods and such for the truck.

2006 Tuscon. Overall very happy except the tires are crap, especially in our Canadian Winters. Good car.....now my wife and I have room for the kids and equipment! :)

I have a 2008 Suburban and a 2006 Honda Pilot. The Pilot is a nice car. It has good overall quality.

The Suburban is ok. Not as well built as the Honda, but they have improved the quality from my 2004 Tahoe. The navigation is not as good as the Honda. The Honda you can use it while driving. The Suburban you have to be stopped to operate it.

I know they were thinking about safety, but it is basically useless.

I have a 2008 Suburban and a 2006 Honda Pilot. The Pilot is a nice car. It has good overall quality.

The Suburban is ok. Not as well built as the Honda, but they have improved the quality from my 2004 Tahoe. The navigation is not as good as the Honda. The Honda you can use it while driving. The Suburban you have to be stopped to operate it.

I know they were thinking about safety, but it is basically useless.

Honda's usually last a long time. We already plan on handing down my wife's 2005 Civic to our son in 3 years.

Used the On-Star turn by turn feature on our trip. You give them an adress and they download the directions. It works pretty good. It takes some getting used to your radios stop playing and a man's voice telling you what to do. I think the should give you voice options...I'd preffer a sexy women's voice or even the computer from Star Trek. And for those times when the wife stays at home, her voice. I would have her yelling directions just like she was there.

got some pics of my new car all ready to go.

2008 Chrysler 300 Touring AWD. Custom black grille, 20 inch BOSS wheels with toyo proxies, 7inch Kenwood Touchscreen Indash, 2 Infinity Subs, JBL amp, Limo Tint, and custom air intake. lowering it in the next few weeks.

bigblackbitchen3.th.png

bigblackbitch2lz7.th.png

haha i just noticed the links, dont pay attention to them. my idiot buddy named the files to my comp.

Edited by cougarscaptain87

Daily Driver... to and from work, the rink, shopping...

with rims... summer

csl002.jpg

Winter mode...

bmw0022.jpg

Weekend/ autocross toy... A blast to drive,attention getter, most fun I've ever had on 4 wheels... Not good for much, but what it does do, it does it amazingly

reprocessvj1.jpg

'98 Toyota Tacoma, Extended Cab SR5 V6 4x4

70K on it and still running strong.

70k is nothing to brag about. My Volvo has 153,000 and looks almost new.

Sold my M3 about a month ago to make room for the E92 M3, but wasnt too impressed with it.

Picked up an '08 335i instead. Already Vishnu'd :)

30w8ar7.jpg

Are e92 M3s out? how is a 335i better?

Gotta love the reliability of foreign cars.

Thockey, nice whip. Tint it up and leave it just like it is, its gorgeous.

Nothing of mine stays as is. Its getting alot of new treatment as soon as the parts arrive. Aero front lip with carbon splitters, Bastuck diffuser, Vorsteiner trunk, etc...

Are e92 M3s out? how is a 335i better?

Yes, they are. The M3 just isnt worth the asking price, to me atleast. It was about 20k more than what the 335i cost me. The 335i aftermarket support is very strong, so that swayed my decision also. Last but not least, it has twins under the hood. Im already at around 400hp just with my Vishnu ecu.

Gotta love the reliability of foreign cars.

got all of you beat...165k miles on my '97 Mazda 626, and thats with it being off the road since september while I'm ata school

since my 94 ford explorer sport died the summer before i was going to school i have been sharing a 97 acura CL 3.0 got a job working for kia this summer so hopefully by the end of it ill have some new wheels