Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Looks Like NBH will be pissed

malkin might not get in trouble for using a dolomite because there are alot of NBH endorsee's who arent using NBH sticks for example Jarome iginla, Mike Fisher and Martin St.louis are using eastons sticks and Michael peca, Marc Savard and Zdeno Chara are all using Warrior

Iginla only uses bauer skates as far as I know. Gloves, stick and pants are eastons.

Malkin does have a NBH contract, the equipment manager told me when he gave me my stick the other night.

Considering how he honored his contract with his Russian club team, I don't expect him to pay much attention to the details.

Well the EM said that he has to keep the sticks in the locker room, until the contract is up or something along those lines.

They introduce a new stick because it will sell more than the current model would over x months/years. If Joe NHLer doesn't change his stick with the retail line, why should Joe Consumer? Having/Creating the impression of NHLers using the newest, and best according to advertising, stick just helps the process along and avoids questioning of the product at the level of the intended.

Then why would they paint a macdaddy like a cheaper stick such as the dolomite. My best guess is:

A) The MacDaddy is ugly as sin

B) It's a dolomite

C) It's easier if all the players are using the same "stick" to get consumers to swtich, even within the same brand.

or some mixture of A and C.

Well the EM said that he has to keep the sticks in the locker room, until the contract is up or something along those lines.

Yeah thats what he told me.

And Im pretty sure you would honor your Russian contract it they forced you to sign it and thats pretty obvious considering I have the contracts and documents from his court case.

i noticed marc savard who has been using a mac daddy, switched to a one90 for the game today vs. buffalo. Maybe NBH is cracking down a bit, i also noticed him using XXX gloves as opposed to his usual MIAs...

Marty St Louis is still using his synergy stick... and I don't think they're going to be able to get him to change haha

most don't. most are painted to look like dolomites.

very good marketing scheme.

most don't. most are painted to look like dolomites.

very good marketing scheme.

good marketing for who? warrior? wouldn't they want the pro's to use the mac, since they cost more, so they can sell more?

i believe savard has been using the one90 for actually a little bit, i was at the game today it was insane

yeah it was an awesome game, maybe my Bs can actually start winning.