Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goaliekilr

Any dealers still have Easton Si-Cores?

Are you related to the guy who came into the shop today who had to have the Easton ST Grip, but only if it was in green, not orange?

I think my LHS has some lefty 100 flex Lidstroms left. What hand are you and what pattern are you looking for by the way?...That might also help your cause.

yeah, let us know exactly what you're looking for and what price you're willing to pay.

I know that I have no problem checking my LHS for you as long as you pay shipping and like $5(for gas to go to the post office and box).

I am looking for Grip RH 85/100 Iginla

I live in the US, but close to the Border is there a Sportchex in Ottawa? I will check the Hockey.com though

TM

Around here (Toronto, On) Sportcheck has all kinds of easton sticks, Si-Cores, Grips, Normal Synergy's and 05 ST's. All for around 130 CDN. What I found really odd was a teamate picked up a Yellow SI-Core. I know that was a colour scheme for the synergy grip(Easton Synergy Grip 2nd rev.). But since when has easton had a yellow si-core?

Around here (Toronto, On) Sportcheck has all kinds of easton sticks, Si-Cores, Grips, Normal Synergy's and 05 ST's. All for around 130 CDN. What I found really odd was a teamate picked up a Yellow SI-Core. I know that was a colour scheme for the synergy grip(Easton Synergy Grip 2nd rev.). But since when has easton had a yellow si-core?

ive seen those too the curve on the ones i saw looked like alfie pro. ive also seen silver none grip sticks at sportcheck with red lettering and said sicore grip.

those are SMUS (special make up sticks) for sport check.. and i wouldnt waste my dough on those sticks their knock offs.. everyone on my team who had them broke them withing like 1 weeks use and the sticks basically snapped in their hands.. but the good part of it easton warranty's them and 99% of the time you get a synergy ST in replacement but im not saying to snap it by purpose im just saying they warranty it haha.

No, not really, They're actually closeout sticks.

those are SMUS (special make up sticks) for sport check.. and i wouldnt waste my dough on those sticks their knock offs.. everyone on my team who had them broke them withing like 1 weeks use and the sticks basically snapped in their hands.. but the good part of it easton warranty's them and 99% of the time you get a synergy ST in replacement but im not saying to snap it by purpose im just saying they warranty it haha.

compare a real si core to one from sport check and you'll see the weaves on the blade is completly different and the color is different and the stick is noticably heavier