Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007/NBH/NBH07.pdf

Skates - NBH has updated their Vapor line with the Vapor XXXX. It is the same fit as previous Vapor skates, however, with a few changes. The previous models had the ribs running along the sides of the skate, but now the ribs run in an X-pattern on the back of the heel to provide better structure/stiffness to the heel quarter area.

There is considerable more padding inside the ankle area, and the other changes include the Speed Wrap toe cap taken from the ONE90 skate and non-perforated stainless steel runners. The XXV and XXII take the place of the XIX and XIV in the line.

The Supreme line is unchanged.

The Nike Flexlite 12 is gone, however the Flexlite 18 replaces the 10.

Vapor goal is unchanged.

Sticks - The Supreme line of sticks carries over from the November launch. New additions include the ONE90 Stick'um, which is not in the catalogue, but is a grip version of the ONE90, with a red paint job.

High-end shafts have been reintroduced into the NBH line - the ONE90 shaft is a standard shaft, and the XXX Lite is a tapered shaft. Both have the composite blades available - same blades that are on their respective OPSs. Goal sticks are unchanged, the XX carries over from the November launch.

Gloves - Vapor and Supreme lines carry over - the new "addition" is the NBH Pro 4-roll glove. Very nice glove, nylon with Dura-Soft palm and full poly insert protection. MSRP $99.99

Helmets - Unchanged

Protective - I was very impressed with the gear - the ONE90 stuff is solid. On the shoulder pads, the graphics draw attention to the chest and spine protection (Nike Air and high-density foam in those areas) as well as their new Vent Armor foam, which is a very solid foam which is perforated for breathability. The Vent Armor carries through to the shins (calf wing) and elbow pads (forearm). The ONE90 line has full Dri-Fit lining and have grip prints so that it doesn't slide with baselayer shirts/pants. It has a type of memory foam in the shoulder caps, forearm and inner leg so that it molds to the body.

The Anchor Strap on the elbow and shin pads is also a great addition - especially in the elbow. It is a soft cloth that doesn't bunch up and is soft on the skin, and keeps everything in place.

The old 8000 stuff has carried over - it is now the Lightspeed Pro. The shoulder pads are a combination of the Lightspeed/Defender, and the elbow pads are similar to the 6000.

The ONE90 pant is the latest edition of the 8000, but with a full Dri-Fit lining and adjustable spine pad. The gussets are stretch (not the old material as found on the 8000) but, with zippers. Vapor pant line carries over.

MBP8 girdle is now the ONE90 girdle. New look, same pad.

JR, I saw pics which posted couple weeks ago, and I still have a confusion on sequence of NBH's protective line. Is Supreme one90 better than supreme pro(bauer 8000)?

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that one90 shaft comes out as a standard shaft. Honestly, I don't like it to be changed as one80.

Go NBH! :D

In the catalogue and the samples, it is listed as ONE80. It is going to be ONE90 by the time it comes out.

The ONE90 protective line is being marketed as the highest-end equipment.

The ONE90 protective line is being marketed as the highest-end equipment.

The Pro LIGHTSPEED shoulder pad, elbow pad, and shin pad will actually be priced higher at retail than the ONE90 series. They have beefed up the new LIGHTSPEED shoulder and shin pad over the current level of protection. The new LIGHTSPEED elbow is similar to the 2006 6000 with extra protection on the inside of your elbow as well. The same stretch nylon padded middle strap is there as was in the 6000 elbow pad. The NIKE Grip print featue has been added to the shoulder pad, shin pad, and elbow pad on the LIGHTSPEED. The marketing push will be ONE90 protective but the Supreme Pro LIGHTSPEED will be more expensive.

Forgive me if I overread this, but is the Nike V line still available? Specifically the Elbow pads? If not, are the one90s similar?

Thanks bud

PDF looks great, thanks.

I'm hoping the new XXX-lite wood RB becomes the new R2 wood blade. (good, cheap, wood blade)

Any idea why the OneXX series is the only one with the P91A pattern and what the difference between that and the P91 is?

I didn't get a chance to see the pant line...are there any (significant) differences between the Supreme and the Vapor line?

Looks wise, they appear very similar