Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

What Team.Your Record, and stats?

Erindale Spitfires Midget A

10-20-1

14G-3A-2PIM

Do you live in Columbus (as your avatar would suggest)? I have never heard of your team.

Unfortunately, i do not live in Columbus. I am a fan from Mississauga, Ontario. (just west of toronto)

Phoenix Jr Coyotes 16 aaa...

Not sure of our exact record but we are probably just under .500...played probably around 25 or so games.

No idea of my stats...just know i have around 10 goals or so (defence)

and I play High school varsity...brutal league. I have to miss most of the games for travel games unfortunately. Play D in this league too.

we're like 10-5-2.

stats...8 GP, 12 goals, 2 assists, 22 PIM. By the way, I'm not a puckhog ;)

UNT club hockey.....No friggin clue'....3 goals and 5 assists maybe? Defense

Beer league: 8-4 3rd place

GP 12

G-22 A-8 Pim-18

I play on a line with my brothers...so Id rather shoot than let them score.

Zach

Southern Connecticut State University Club Hockey (ACHA D3)

16-2

16GP

13G-10A 14PIM

I was averaging 1.5 points a game throughout the first like 9 games but then I tore my MCL and I am slow and weak now

Summerland Bantam AA Jets

Season stats:

5-7-2

I have in season (not sure about tournaments):

I am a D-man

10 G's

21 A's

31 Pts

alot of PIMS

Summerland Bantam AA Jets

Season stats:

5-7-2

I have in season (not sure about tournaments):

I am a D-man

10 G's

21 A's

31 Pts

alot of PIMS

you have 21 assists in 14 games? 31 points in 14 games is a lot....especially as a d-man

Beer League

Union Park Lounge Lizards

7-8-1-0 (we're on a run won 6 of the last 7!)

My first season (ever), I play wing(s)

GP 16

G 2

A 2

PIM 4 (2 for a late goalie, 2 for a dumb ref who insisted i was on the ice when i was on the bench)

EDIT:

Nice team name Mack!

I added 16 PIMS to my total last night. That's what happens when a guy you've tossed out of a dozen games becomes a ref and decides he wants revenge.

haha

what did he call you for?

2 for slashing on a poke check, a minute after I told one of our guys the ref blew the call on him (while said ref was standing next to the box).

2 for unsportsmanlike. After getting a two handed slash that missed my head and hit my I arms, I was "warned" when I asked the same ref to get the game under control. Asking "for what?" got me the 2 for UC.

On the way to the box the ref continued to yell at me to "get in the box" even though I skated in a straight line to the box. Then he circled back to lecture me a couple times and I told him to just drop the puck and I was given another 2 for UC. You can't give a second minor for UC to the same guy at the same stoppage but that didn't stop him.

At that point I congratulated him for making sure we were shorthanded the rest of the game and he gave me a 10 minute misconduct. I decided to leave before he could come up with something else.

At no point did I raise my voice, swear or say anything that deserved a penalty but he was looking for an excuse and I gave it to him.

Bellevue Bearcats, University of Delaware, Tier II – Adult League, Rank: Second, Record: 9-4-0, Streak: 9 Wins

Win %: .692, GF: 82, GA: 53, PIM: 109, SF: 350, SF %: .234, SA: 345, SA %: .154

whitejerseyscropped.JPG

-Dorph