Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWoodhockey17

Nike ID

US One90 or XXX-Lite will be available.

Canada, Czech, Sweden, Russia etc also available.

I saw the ID program setup at my LHS today. Apparently, the program will be ready to go within this week (taking orders). I asked for a price and was told roughly $300 CDN for one stick. I'll be sticking with retail on this one...

I saw the ID program setup at my LHS today. Apparently, the program will be ready to go within this week (taking orders). I asked for a price and was told roughly $300 CDN for one stick. I'll be sticking with retail on this one...

Same here. As I mentioned on another thread, there will be protectives customizer. I'm not sure how will it work. But one thing I'm pretty damn sure is that they're gonna be super expensive. :(

I think I might actually buy one of the Nike ID One90s. The price feels so wrong, but doing it feels so right. Can't wait until I snap it though. That'll be a show.

Should be anyday now. A buddy of mine has been trying to get me into his shop for weeks because he wants me to get a couple.

The new NBH website is scheduled to 'relaunch' this week (I heard either Thursday or Monday but who knows?) and the new shoes (Free 7.0 Trainer in new color, the return of the Shox 45, and the new Vapor 45)and apparel will be/or are already in stores.

Im pretty sure that Just Hockey will have them. As well i was told that the maximum order you can place is for 3 sticks. All these sticks have 1 month warranties on them, but the warranties all start at the same time (ie. 1 month for 3 sticks, not 3 months for 3 sticks). Which is why i think that the maximum is 3 sticks at a time

are you sure about that? it would seem stupid to put a maximum on these sticks.

Does anyone have any idea about the prices?

or if you can order the USA One90?

Yes they are only allowing 3 sticks to be purchased now so you know it is not the retailer setting the prices its NBH setting the prices of the sticks.

the demand for these items will make manufacturing and shipping time to insane for me

its hard to say there may not be much demand since it is going to take roughly 4-6 weeks for delivery and also they dont have every shop with this NBH ID program either

i may have missed this but do you have to place your order from your LHS?

nope your ordering right from Nike/Bauer and paying Nike/Bauer directly

if it's 300CDN.. it's not very different from the actual retail price of the sticks.. which is about 279.99$ for the XXX-Lite and 289.99$ for the One90.. at least those are the prices where I live

XXX Lite sticks are 269.99 and One90's are 229.99 in my area (Vancouver, B.C.). I would rather buy a retail One90 because I wouldn't really take advantage of the id options.

XXX Lite sticks are 269.99 and One90's are 229.99 in my area (Vancouver, B.C.). I would rather buy a retail One90 because I wouldn't really take advantage of the id options.

Same here. So I'd go id with xxx lite with one90 skin.

A XXX Lite w/ tactile texture is pretty sexy. I saw a Mike Fisher pro stock that had one at another LHS. If only the id program had quicker shipping and wasn't so expensive I would have bit on one.

Hockeymonkey has a ID kiosk in the store, and its really a fancy set up. I was very impressed. The blade selection was enormous and what made it cool is that they actually had models for you to pick up and look at. Some very cool looking patterns that i have not seen before. Anyone else seen the massive pattern selection?