Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWoodhockey17

Nike ID

Gold, Yellow, Teal, Blue, Lime Green (stock xxx lite), red, silver, forest, light blue, sweden, finland, canada, swiss, usa, russia, czech.

flexes only up to 102. The p14 is a very niec curve.

The p14 is a very niec curve.

One of the nicest curves I've seen in a long time.

I kinda regret getting the P92 now :ph34r:

Any pics of the curve?

I saw the ID thing in my LHS today. Not too many options except some of the colors are cool. It's basically still the sticks off the shelf if you think about it. But i'm sure people will buy them just to think they have custom sticks.

Only grip choice is XXX-Lite grip, or One90.

there is Standard (Non grip), Stick'um, Tactile and Tactile + Stick'um

Colour choices mentioned in a few posts back

A good 15? different curves

Flex choices from 52-102

and getting your name on it

Meh, everything I want is the One90 I have right now. The only other option I might want is a different color (perhaps swedish or green), but that doesn't justify the cash I'd shell out for it.

Just curious, Can you order longer sticks, I mean longer than a retail.

If you can, flex wouldn't be much of an issue. Just cut it, that'll higher the flex!

Yeah, flex is the big thing and cutting it down wouldn't work because I need a longer stick anyway. Plus pro returns are cheaper to get anyway and I'm okay with not seeing my name on a stick.

My LHS has the stand up, saw it today. Looked pretty cool, but there's no way I'll drop $300 on a XXX when I just got 2 pro stocks for $270 today.

Checked it out at Cyclone Taylor today. Pretty cool how they have all the patterns there as actual blades. They didn't have the computer part of it working, so I don't know what that should look like, but it looks like they've got quite a bit of money into this.

15 RH blades

15 LH blades

8 or so (can't remember, didn't really look) JR blades

102 flex shaft

87 flex shaft

77 flex shaft

67 flex int shaft

50-something jr shaft

sample of no grip, tactile, tactile stick'um, stickum

sample of one90 shaft vs. xxx-lite shaft

sample with each colour/flag

Probably one reason why it's so expensive.

But if you want your P89 77 flex tactile stick'um, that's the only way normal people will get it. Can't wait for the program to end and then we start seeing the blades and shafts end up on ebay.

It's beyond me why they don't offer 112flex. But still a sweet set-up, nice that people have the options available now, if they are preparred to pay for it.

Just curious, Can you order longer sticks, I mean longer than a retail.

If you can, flex wouldn't be much of an issue. Just cut it, that'll higher the flex!

no, as of now 60" is the longest

All the stuff (blades, shafts etc.) is owned individually by the store, and the booth is bauer's so it's not effecting the price. We've been seeing all the things we can get on the sticks nameplate throught the filter as july is a slo month.

95% of customers won't need the 112, including you. Also, the only benefit I see to the program is the additional curves, so a shaft with custom colors seems pretty pointless.

does anyone know if this program will be offered in any stores on vancouver island... i was also wondering which Nike Bauer curve is most like retail iggy/modano