Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philatangy

Do you guys remember the old White Nike Fedorov Skate?

if anyone has a pair of these I'm looking to pick a pair up. I'm currently wearing a 7.5 ee in a one90 so I'm thinking an 8 / 8.5 in these. no intentions of putting these to a competitive test but pick up would look crazy with these original white bad boys on

sorry to bring this thread back from the dead..

but i was just curious.

how many different 'colorways' were there of these skates?

b/c these look just a bit different from mine.

CIMG0886-1.jpg

and these are mine.

2437002818_b1e92d253a.jpg

note the differences: mine doesn't have the stitching through the nike swoosh (plus my swoosh is black outlined in silver)

Not so much different colorways as different models. I don't recall all of the names, but the retail models all had a similar design and fit; the higher end models were stiffer and had the usual upgrades that you get in more expensive skates (better outsole, liner, etc.)

You had the lower-end ones - note no stainless steel. I believe the mid-level skate was black. The other pic you put up are the Elites. The retails came with the two-tone holders. There are some interesting looks - how the white blends in on the white cap and heel, and the black blends in with the "path" of ovals - 6, if you count the Tuuk.

I remember trying those Nike inlines in Hermans sporting goods before Modells bought them out. Never felt comfortable skating with them on instore, so I kept using my rollerblade lightnings.

Here's my current white editions - most were converted to roller, I now have just my Air Accel Elite's and the other all white editions as pictured for ice.

Picture084.jpg

Picture174.jpg

Picture120.jpg

9922_1.jpg

nike10.jpg

Also have the other models in the all black with white trim and the various other colourways. Been collecting these since I was 12'ish (the first picture of the dirty one's were the first...they need a clean and new wheels asap lol)...so it's 16 yrs worth of collecting em really. Running outta room to keep em all.

No skate's ever come close for looks imo.

Here's my current white editions - most were converted to roller, I now have just my Air Accel Elite's and the other all white editions as pictured for ice.

Also have the other models in the all black with white trim and the various other colourways. Been collecting these since I was 12'ish (the first picture of the dirty one's were the first...they need a clean and new wheels asap lol)...so it's 16 yrs worth of collecting em really. Running outta room to keep em all.

No skate's ever come close for looks imo.

Kanya, what size are those? Any 7D's you wanna move?

Hi. My name slawa. I live in russia. Very much it are pleasant to me white skates nike air zoom. HELP PLEASE!!! I wish to buy these skates. My size of footwear 10,5. If is not present hockey skates it is possible roller skates. сотояние skates any. Thanks

My name slawa. My autodealer@live.ru address

Ok all,

None of my skates are or ever will be, for sale. Taken me way too long to get every model Nike made in white (and all the black models) - So stop PM'ing me!

Best bet is ebay...

Sorry :(

i have both the ice and inline skates...Nike Air Accel Elite. Both size 11

Ice skates were used less then 20 times and look brand new and the inlines I used for about 2 years...i was looking into trying to find an old hi/lo (72,72,80,80) chassis for the ice skate but havent had any luck and dont know if it would even be possible to do.

I guess i would let the ice skates go if someone made a decent offer....i also have a sweet spot for them because i thought they were so cool when they 1st came out lol.

I just took a look at them and they are both still in the origional boxes too.....$475 brand new back then..ouch.(thanks mom) lol

Ok all,

None of my skates are or ever will be, for sale. Taken me way too long to get every model Nike made in white (and all the black models) - So stop PM'ing me!

Best bet is ebay...

Sorry :(

Hey man - yeah it's possible to do, I've done loads of hi-Lo conversions now to Air Accel Elites - it fits perfectly. Cheap way to do it is but a pair of old smilar sized missions off ebay and get the chassis removed and stuck on your Accels.

When you first lay the boot in the hi-lo frame it ALWASy looks like there will be a gap and it won't fit (ie the toe section footbed curves up and away as if it wont lie flat on the chassis) however when the LHS is rivetting the inline chassis on the rivets will pull them together as the foot bed is quite flexible.

Theres pics of mine on here and in this thread. I've done more I'll try get them posted in a day or so.

heres some pics - flash made one pair look reflective lol

My pure white Air Pursuits are about to get a white mag chassis on them as are a pair of White Accel elites - pics will be up umm couple of weeks latest.

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

Posted · Hidden by JR Boucicaut, May 15, 2012 - Soliciting product
Hidden by JR Boucicaut, May 15, 2012 - Soliciting product

IF ANYONE HAS A PAIR OF THESE SIZE 9D

CONTACT ME IMMEDITLY 858 220 3857.

Txt is best

IF anyone has a pair of these size 9D txt me 858 220 3857