Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philatangy

Do you guys remember the old White Nike Fedorov Skate?

After thinking about it mine may have been Nike Air Pursuit instead of Zoom but I don't really remember. They were cool though. One thing I do remember was the padding was real thick in the ankle area and the ankle area of the skate was extremely stiff. My younger brother was still in school when I gave them to him and he was a big Red Wings fan so he instantly fell in love with them. He used to have a Federov poster hanging in his room with Federov wearing all Nike gear and the white and silver Nike skates. It looked pretty sharp.

Also, sorry in advance if I spelled Federov wrong....Thats a tough one.

Rick Henry

No you spelt it right

actually, it's 'fedorov'

After thinking about it mine may have been Nike Air Pursuit instead of Zoom but I don't really remember. They were cool though. One thing I do remember was the padding was real thick in the ankle area and the ankle area of the skate was extremely stiff. My younger brother was still in school when I gave them to him and he was a big Red Wings fan so he instantly fell in love with them. He used to have a Federov poster hanging in his room with Federov wearing all Nike gear and the white and silver Nike skates. It looked pretty sharp.

Also, sorry in advance if I spelled Federov wrong....Thats a tough one.

Rick Henry

No you spelt it right

actually, it's 'fedorov'

Oops my bad in the thread title too!

I went through 6 pairs of the white Air Accel Elites. I changed the black Tuuks to white for an all white skate and put Labeda Sensor Chassis on two pairs for roller. That was almost 10 years ago. It was a love hate relationship.

I have a pair of 10 roller, cost me $300 when they came out. Say what you will about Nike but I think those skates actually started a trend in making hockey equipment that looked cool.

my friend has a pair of those picked them up for about 80 couple years ago

the local rink uses them as rentals haha

i have a pair of those for ice. size 7. barely used them since i was a goalie. i wish they still fit, they're badass.

if anyone wants, i'd sell them. & i'd totally buy a pair if anyone wants to let one go in like an 8 or 8.5

This is my first post here...

CIMG0886-1.jpg

I just found these in my closet. The blade holder is broken.. They lasted through a few years of bantam hockey. I might mount some roller chassis maybe...

This is my first post here...

CIMG0886-1.jpg

I just found these in my closet. The blade holder is broken.. They lasted through a few years of bantam hockey. I might mount some roller chassis maybe...

What size are those?

i run an inline skating session on a saturday night and theres one guy who still uses them, im so jeallous

every now and then a kid will say "woah those skates are cool" and i cant say i disagree

I got a pair of size 11's, got some slight oily backtop wear on them...hardly used seriously. I aquired them thru a guy who bought them because he thought they were cool (and they are) for like 2 skates. I thought they were cool, skated in a oily backtop parking lot for like 2hours with them. They are about a half size to big otherwise I would sooo strap on the RS chassis and use them.

Anyhow, as they sit they have no chassis...I have the chassis if somebody wants it. Could be sold with a new RS chassis mounted to them.

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but thought it was a good time. Commerical 6 is by far the best.

I got a pair of size 11's, got some slight oily backtop wear on them...hardly used seriously. I aquired them thru a guy who bought them because he thought they were cool (and they are) for like 2 skates. I thought they were cool, skated in a oily backtop parking lot for like 2hours with them. They are about a half size to big otherwise I would sooo strap on the RS chassis and use them.

Anyhow, as they sit they have no chassis...I have the chassis if somebody wants it. Could be sold with a new RS chassis mounted to them.

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but thought it was a good time. Commerical 6 is by far the best.

What size shoe would this fit? I can't remember if the Nike's originally fit by equating to shoe size (Mission style).

This is my first post and couldn't help but ask if anyone has a pair of the white zooms in a size 11 or 11.5 they would want to sell. These were the third pair of skates that I owned and loved them until I grew out of them. I am looking for either roller or ice boot...doesn't matter.

Check Hockey World's web page. They had a couple of the older Nike skates in ice but I don't know in what sizes. They were clearing them out for like $50.00 a pair.

Rick Henry

at hockeyworld they have the Nike Air Speed Hockey Skates in size 11.5 for 49.99. They are in the ice hockey skates section.

I was going through my old gear, and I found 2 pairs of the old white nike federov roller hockey skates. I remember I used to love those skates! The frames broke on one pair, and one I stopped using when I was only playing ice.

What do you guys think I should do with them? Is the technology of the boot to old and I should just toss em? Should I put an ice frame on them, or a new roller frame?

Put them in the dumpster and press compact.

But anyways, I would like to remeber these skates about as much as the Easton 7100 Silver Tip Shaft(with the updated graphics)