Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Warrior Catalogue

IMO they are a very overpriced glove for what your getting. Theres about 3 or 4 gloves i can think of that feel a lot better and are a lot cheaper then the Warriors. Lastly they dont look too hot either!!

Agree, even their lacross glove "Mac Daddy special edition", is sold $349(CDN) and is assumed rip off. :P

I hope warrior produce gloves like NBH's SDP pro ones; a simple and cheap gloves made.

I thought the thumb on all the Warrior glove samples I tried on was a problem. It just wasn't comfortable and did not flex properly. could anybody who has used the Warrior gloves this season comment?

Apparently not in the two days since you posted, no.

No but i got some responce on the gloves :P .

Is the sizing as NBH and CCM ?

Apparently not in the two days since you posted, no.

No but i got some responce on the gloves :P .

Is the sizing as NBH and CCM ?

The samples at the show all fit me differently.

Now that some of the '07 product is out...has anyone had a chance to compare the different lies on the Fedorov blades? Would their 5 lie match up to a Forsberg?

Also, anyone know if their 4 lie Fedorov is the same as their Fedorov last year (which was stated to be a 4, but wasn't)

If the 4 lie fedorov is the same as last year (and I'm betting that it is,) it matches up to a forsberg. It's listed as a 4.5 lie on the pattern database, but it's more like a 4.85, and such a small difference that I don't notice it at all on the ice.

is that consignment colt?

yeah...they only have a couple now...I had one on order but i canceled that after they told me it would come in about the middle of June.

they still have a couple leftys left...and some more righties

I've never used a Draper.

I've tried other sakic clones (about a year ago) and although I can stickhandle well enough and catch most passes, all of my shots were going high over the net. There was a lot more tape wear on the heel than usual (even 5 lies are a bit too high for me)

I sold the stick and am sticking with my modano clones.

thanks locust, i was thinking about getting the new dolomite and switching from my foresberg sl to a draper warrior curve because i had the dolomite before in the fedorov lie 4 and all my shots would just flutter so i gues ill get the fedorov in a lie 5 and hopefully i wont have the same problem