Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Hook

Sunflower seeds

David’s original and lately I have started eating David’s pumpkin seeds. Does anyone else also eat pumpkin seeds or just sunflower seeds?

David’s original and lately I have started eating David’s pumpkin seeds. Does anyone else also eat pumpkin seeds or just sunflower seeds?

i love pumpkin seeds too, but only the ones i make myself. davids are nasty imo

It would suck to live in Canada and those half-tins. Those half-tins are given out as samples at NASCAR races.

It does pretty much suck hardcore. But thanks to this thread I strayed from skoal wintergreen to skoal mint, and I definitely dig it. Working at a warehouse sucks, I end up dipping way too much.

Awright I'll ask...how are the nacho cheese sunflower seeds? AnthonyJTa, where you at with this?

they were an impulse buy at a CVS near my house... they weren't too good. I'm not too keen on the "artificial dairy" flavors... they're tasty, but like I mentioned... don't mix too well with Gatorade, Powerade, etc

Hit up 7-11 after Friday night pickup hockey and was seeking BBQ but all they had was Ranch. Ranch is decent, nice change of pace.

Dill pickle Spitz = overjocked.

Dakota Kid- the least salty seeds you can buy. Good for keeping you from swelling up like a balloon, not so good for taste. NoDak seeds.

Dakota Style- Nice blend of seed flavor and salt. SoDak seeds. My favorite.

Giants- NoDak version of Dakota style, but bigger seeds. They do lots of flavors, but I am a seed purist, and only rock original.

I avoid David, Fisher, Planters, etc whenever possible and support the little guys.

i got some davids sunflower seeds one time that were like extra large ones. the seesd were much bigger then usual. i wonder if they were like defects or something that they wanted to sell.

do any other brands sell larger seeds?

Skoal Citrus comes out the 12th in the states probably a good 6 months until us canucks get it.

Tried 4 gas stations today and couldn't find it - DangleDangleChamp and his boys hit up about 6 and ended up finding it at Costco, had to buy a half-log and brought one back for me.

It's pretty damn tasty. Definitely a dessert dip; not something I could do regularly.

It's a combination of all 3.

I'm going to make a Skoal Mojito in a minute...throw some mint into the mix...

You lucky americans, by the time citrus gets here it'll be dry as hell and taste like a grannys ass. I'm making a chew run in the next month hopefully montana is packin some skoal citrus and cope straight.

It's a combination of all 3.

I'm going to make a Skoal Mojito in a minute...throw some mint into the mix...

that sounds better than it should. id kill for a mojito flovored dip.

Decided to give snus a try - bought it from buysnus.com. Bought three cans shipped from Sweden (took 1 wk) for the same price it would cost for 3 cans of Skoal here in the US. Lower in carcinogens (supposedly oral/throat cancer is unheard of in Sweden) because it's not fermented like US smokeless...

Pretty damn tasty :)

Personally, I think dip is nasty.. (hate all you want).

I like a good bag of davids nacho cheese on roadtrips though. Only problem is that the side of my car gets dag-nasty with seeds and spit by the end of the trip lol.

Finally got citrus here can say its actually not that bad. Kicks the hell out of peach thats for sure. And just out of curiosity i did try the mohito and it was pretty awesome.