Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

Favourite Sport BESIDES Hockey?

I love to shoot pool when i'm not on the ice. I probably play 2-3 times a week. I'm starting to get really interested in texas hold'em poker too. I think i'm going to buy Doyle Brunson's book which is supposed to be like the holy bible on how to play.

soccer.....im a goalie and the adrenaline rush i get is just amazing...for some reason the adrenaline also makes me better ^_^ and i dont know if this is possible but by deduction this is what i came up wit.....it helps me slow things down also....sometimes i stop shots dat seem like a moderate speed and every one was like how did u stop that?that was like a gun shot...im like i dont know i saw it normally :wacko: and then i watch the same kid take the same shot and im like...did i stop that? :ph34r: ....sorry to get off topic but this all to prove that the adrenaline that i get from it is amazing....try it out ;)

Kobe, if you're just getting started, you might want to start out with an easier book. Doyle's book not only has advanced techniques, but also has a lot of math charts. If you're not going to be playing a whole lot, then his book is a little overkill. I've read a more beginner's type of book that was very helpful. I can't remember the name of it right now, but can look it up if you decide you don't need the Super System.

As for me, I still play volleyball every week. If I could still play basketball I would. My favorite to watch is definitely football. I don't get to play baseball too much, but it's always a fun time beaning your good friends.

Anyone else shoot IPSC or IDPA? That's my other major time-money consumer. They're phenominal for working on your hand eye coordination, very very fun as well.

Andy