Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skatedoctor

Custom Stick Blades

Christian and Sher-wood are most common. Wood blades or sticks.

Yeah replacement wood blades.

Which company are the black ones?

Are they an italian company?

Christian and Sher-wood are most common. Wood blades or sticks.

Yeah replacement wood blades.

Which company are the black ones?

Are they an italian company?

http://www.azzalihockey.it/

Heard they were really good, but I have no clue how to get them.

Christian also does wood replacement blades and woodies. You can go to their website and download the order form in pdf format.

I love TPS's quality, options and turnaround. Ordered a set of blades for Drewhunz's buddy - showed up in 2.5 wks.

What's their minimum order?

12 I believe.

CCM/Rbk does custom as well. They have a 4/5 week turn around time and it comes in the Rbk wood blade. You just send them a sample of the curve you want and they make it to that exact specifications!

You can get custom blades from just about anyone who sells a wood blade at retail. Only a few actually make their own.

I love TPS's quality, options and turnaround. Ordered a set of blades for Drewhunz's buddy - showed up in 2.5 wks.

Forgot to thank you for those. He loves them....well he's got to after seeing what he was playing with.

Back to this subject guys.

Ive got a customer here in the UK, which he has his own curve on his replacement blades.

Just wondering which companys would do a full stick (wood) with his curve on?

Any ideas?

Back to this subject guys.

Ive got a customer here in the UK, which he has his own curve on his replacement blades.

Just wondering which companys would do a full stick (wood) with his curve on?

Any ideas?

sher-wood

this is off the custom blade subject but is there any place that can make custom shafts for me. I personally like a lot of flex but with height on the stick which i cannot find

Kinda got fed up with finding a blade I wanted for my new shaft...thinking of going custom. But I'm not one to go thru a ton of blades and stuff in the first place. Which companies have the lowest minimum? Who's cheaper? I'm assuming 6 is the #, and I know Ballistik requires 6. And anyone ever deal with Ballistik? And can anyone decipher what they mean when blades can chip and break (http://www.ballistikhockey.com/products/item.aspx?id=57)?

CCM/Rbk does custom as well. They have a 4/5 week turn around time and it comes in the Rbk wood blade. You just send them a sample of the curve you want and they make it to that exact specifications!

Can CCM/RBK make tapered customs as well? Or a tapered custom from a standard blade or vice-versa?

Can CCM/RBK make tapered customs as well? Or a tapered custom from a standard blade or vice-versa?

CCM/RBK will do tapered but you have to buy 24.