Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

im paying off all my credit cards right now so when i see the new mission stuff on the market im buying one of each haha thos green white gloves are a must purchase

i dont feel like reading through 33 pages so i dont care if this has been asked. lol.

And I don't care if you ever post again. Warning added, placed on mod approved posting.

Any chance I could get hooked up with a pair of those gloves. I saw them on Modsquad then at NARCh and I fell in love with them. Especially the yellow version. The guy at the booth told me they weren't for sale but they'd be out in November, but I'm just asking if I could get my hands on them sooner. Just a question, I'm in the market for new gloves and these really suit my taste. Thanks.

hopefully the pants will be better this year. i bought a pair of the wicked3 pants, and all the seams are splitting near the knees and on the side ( its all that stretchy stuff ) Pretty lame. Only thing i had a problem with from the wicked line ( I have gloves, girdle, shirt, skates and pants ) 4/5 aint bad.

I still use them because other than that i have a pair of hella ugly hyper pants ( silver, blue, red )

Mission pants suck, both this year and the previous years model have ripped apart within 3 games for me.

I've seen quite a few people blow out mission pants in their first game.

Don't tell me Mission does a proper job of quality control on pants, think it's a disgrace they still sell them on the market, instead of retracting them.

Most people I know are buying Rbk pants these day's, waste of money as long as Mission uses that stretchy material just above the knees.

couple of guys on my team are just holding everything together with tape. we've spent a bundle on the pants, and basically disappointed that they didnt last more than 2 games. I'm not too picky, as I usually slide to block shots. But my team mates are the kind that dont even wear hip pads let alone slide on the ground to block shots.

Guys,

Just send them back...We will warranty them...We have the best return policy in the business...If you pants rip, we will replace them...Please tell your friends that have issues to return them.

Hey guys just wanted to say that mission does have the best return policy in the business. I had to rerturn three pairs of skates (2 pairs of d1's and 1 pair of D1C's-The quatro 9500's have held up fantastic) and have had no problems with their customer services. Top notch company.

i don't think much of mission but i agree that justin is a stand up guy and mission is lucky to have him. however i fail to see the point in exchanging pants that are defective in design only to get another pair that will fail on you after a few games. my 10000 pants is totally ripped above the knee as well and i have pics incase someone doesn't know what to look for but i wouldn't want to return them for another defective pair. now maybe i remembered wrong but i think justin did say that this years pants will have that fixed or something so some kind of exchange program would be nice.

Mission pants suck, both this year and the previous years model have ripped apart within 3 games for me.

Don't tell me Mission does a proper job of quality control on pants, think it's a disgrace they still sell them on the market, instead of retracting them.

The last couple of years the durability hasnt been all that wonderful, but the Type-M's were the greatest pants ever produced. I still wear them to this day, and they only have 1 little burn/hole in the knee area. They have been worn for over 150+ games, easy.

We have the best return policy in the business...

By Far.

The last couple of years the durability hasnt been all that wonderful, but the Type-M's were the greatest pants ever produced. I still wear them to this day, and they only have 1 little burn/hole in the knee area. They have been worn for over 150+ games, easy.

We have the best return policy in the business...

By Far.

haven't tried the type-m but i still have a pair of D1 pants that are like tanks.

sorry justin, some of the guys here dont have the reciept anymore. I've gone back to using my old mission pants that I got a few years ago. Not sure of the model, but it was pre-type M days. Those are still going strong, the elastic on the waist is still in good condition. Only one hole in the left knee about the size of a quarter. Other than that, everything is good. The only complaint I would have on them is that they dont really fit very well with my Mission Sub-Zero Shin Pads.

Will remember to keep all my receipts from now on.