Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

Just starting the thread now...Finally have all the product 90% completed...I will say that we have completely overhauled some key products to eliminate most of our mistakes/issues...

Pictures will come later, as I don't have them ready...

Hey Justin,

I've a pair of Wicked 1's and a pair of Wicked 7's -- guess which one I use for concrete play. Is the Helium line getting dropped and the Wicked boots being adjusted?

I already like what I have seen with the 'Syndicate' skate, can't wait to see the rest...

I can't find a thread on this on MSH. Link?

i love the boot. i would hope they dont change them too much. i have the wicked 3s and i absolutely love them now that they are broken in.

these are my 6th or 7th pair of missions, and as far as im concerned its the best so far by a long shot.

actually, i love all my mission stuff.. Im a mission whore, its true.

I've been playing ice on a pair of L2.5's for about 3 months now and really like the way these skates fit/feel. Will the new Roller line up be anything like these both fit and sizing wise?

Well, as someone who just took a shot off the tongue of my skate last night and is now out 4-6 weeks with a fractured foot, I hope they put some extra padding in that area.

any hints on the boot fit compared to the wicked series? i was interested in purchasing a pair of wicked one skates, but when i put the boot on the ankle packs seems to be extremley over filled, obviously there is a break in period, but i was curious if justin wanted to put in any comparisons.

I will say this: The boot is combination of all the things I have learned over the past 8.5 years at Mission...I think it is our best fiiting skate ever. I rank it better than the S500 in terms of fit, and the Type M's/10000s/Original VSI Teams/Wickeds in terms of durability.

So far all of our testers have had nothing but great reviews....A couple members on this board with soon have pairs that they will be testing to give some honest opinions....Those members know who they are...

So far all of our testers have had nothing but great reviews....A couple members on this board with soon have pairs that they will be testing to give some honest opinions....Those members know who they are...

oh man thats just wrong...so Justin if someone from this board was to offer you a bribe to be part of the Modsquad test group they would have to offer??? any hints here are appreciated, cause you know I am just saying...

see, i would be hesistant to buy the 08 skates because it took me so long so break in the ones i have now ( wicked 3's ) and i like them so much.

they would have to break. which.. hopefully they dont. but they do have those little weird stress folds in parts of the boot.

ah well.

I will say this: The boot is combination of all the things I have learned over the past 8.5 years at Mission...I think it is our best fiiting skate ever. I rank it better than the S500 in terms of fit, and the Type M's/10000s/Original VSI Teams/Wickeds in terms of durability.

I'm part of a league with over 100 teams. Just curious if that's a big enough consumer base that Mission might want to reach out to.

I'm part of a league with over 100 teams. Just curious if that's a big enough consumer base that Mission might want to reach out to.

And out of these 100 or so teams, how many of them come to watch you play and see what skates you are wearing? I am pretty sure Mission gets the exposure they need with Narch Pro players testing and wearing their gear.

There are test samples out being skated, and have been for a couple of months....They are not exactly what the skates look like though.....

There are test samples out being skated, and have been for a couple of months....They are not exactly what the skates look like though.....

thats too bad I actually really liked the design of the test skate I have seen. Looked somewhat traditional with basically an all black boot.

thats too bad I actually really liked the design of the test skate I have seen. Looked somewhat traditional with basically an all black boot.

I liked that version too. I think you guys will like them...

Can't wait to see hopefully they will have more padding around the ankles and look as good as my 9k conversions and as light as my one90 coversion with the vanguard frames.

dam oldtimer.....those are some nice setups

sorry digression

im excited about the new line

some chump twohanded my chassis the other day so im in the need for replacements in a bit