Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniper10

Zetterbergs skates

Well at least we're sure their top end Eastons! So I guess it really doesn't matter which he has, or for that matter, if he has, and uses both models. I just know I like the way they look and perform. Anything else is redundant.

I didn't liked them better than the 1300 or 1500 because they are silver and look more unique. I almost bought a pair just because zetterberg makes them look good. :P

I have both the 1300C's and the 1100's. I've found them both to be great from a performance and comfort point of view. The 1300's are substantially lighter. I guess time will only tell how long they last. I'm really not worried about the durability of the 1100's because I know their tough and will hold up for some time. My next venture into the skate jungle will probably be the Bauer One 90's or the Easton S-15's. But that's a few years away when these ones are done and the price is down on them. Hard to buy a new model skate these days, just too expensive.The mortgage and bills need first priority.

Even last night they did not look like 1100s - the ankle quarter/tendon guard looked like Z-Airs (higher cut, stubby tendon guard)

Could very well be a custom job.

DTA109042818_1024x768.jpg

Not the clearest pic in the world but I think I am right...

Yes, you're right as allways ;)

For what it's worth I just saw a picture that showed the tendon gaurd of ZETT's skates it it said Synergy on it. I cant believe that this thread has gone on this long.

does anybody know .... where to buy these great looking

EASTON SYNERGY 1100 (Zetterberg Skates)???

...I am using One90 in 10,5 EE ... so maybe I´ll need 10 or 9,5

thx

Yes, you're right as allways ;)

For what it's worth I just saw a picture that showed the tendon gaurd of ZETT's skates it it said Synergy on it. I cant believe that this thread has gone on this long.

Well, yeah, anything can be made to look like something. Just like the Supreme C9. Those say ONE90 on them too.