Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniper10

Zetterbergs skates

agreed. I have a pair 10.5 ill sell ya :)

10.5??? Jeez, and Easton's are running about a full size smaller than shoe size at least, which means you're an 11 or maybe even a 12 shoe size. What are you, like 8 feet tall?

Hey now! Don't make fun of people with big feet. I wear 13 in street shoes and I'm only 6'1

I'm 17 years old, 5'10 ish, and I wear 12 street shoes. You don't neccesarily have to be 8 feet tall to have big feet, but I wish I was taller instead of having such big, clunky feet.

I don't think 11 or 12 is that huge of a shoe size - I'm only 6'1" and I wear size 11 shoes. I think the average shoe size for a man in North America is like 9.5 or something, isn't it?

You know what they say about big feet..... ;)

big socks of course

I thought it was big feet or in this case big skates.

Whoa, I only wear a 10 in my Vapors.. I got a deal on the Z Airs online and decided to try them.. They were way to big, I probobly only used them a 10 times beofre going back to my Vapors..

Z-Air Comp for sure. He's been using those for a few years. Before he went to the NHL he was wearing the CCM 952 Tacks...

I don't think 11 or 12 is that huge of a shoe size - I'm only 6'1" and I wear size 11 shoes. I think the average shoe size for a man in North America is like 9.5 or something, isn't it?

9-9.5 for men, 7-7.5 for women

I have size 11.5 feet, and wear 8.5 skates...

How on earth do you manage that? You must have very deep fitting skates.

I wear an 11.5 Nike and wear 10-10.5 Synergys with my toes touching in both.

I think he uses the Z-Air Composite as well. He's had them for at least one season and now into this season. When I saw them on Zetterberg I had to have a pair. Traditionalists believe a skate should be black in colour. I disagree. I think the Z-Air Composite and the Synergy 1100's are the sharpest looking skates on the market . Love that silver colour. I couldn't find the Z-Airs in my size so I ended up with the 1100's and let me tell you they are amazing skates. No regrets here.