Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

Name that Movie

Hi guys,

Just got done watching a great movie so I thought I would start up a little trivia thread. I will state a quote you guys guess the movie.

Quote #1

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Also, using Google or other search engines is cheating.

Enjoy :)

"The Usual Suspects."

and then...

"I'll take a bloody mary, a steak sandwich....and a steak sandwich."

Fletch.

Now...

"God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow."

good call on the Usual Suspects.

and that would be Fletch

"What's goin' on, Jonesy?"

"Russian captains sometime turn suddenly to see if anyone's behind them. We call it "Crazy Ivan." The only thing you can do is go dead. Shut everything down and make like a hole in the water."

"So what's the catch?"

"The catch is a boat this big doesn't exactly stop on a dime... and if we're too close, we'll drift right into the back of him."

New rule: if you guess the movie you provide the next quote.

heh in the time it took me to get the quote JR had answered the previous one ;)

My dad says thats from hunt for red october. Hes not a search engine, so it isnt cheating right :) Plus I got Devils Advoctate. So heres my quote. From the funniest movie ever.

"I just wanted to make you proud of me, pop."

"How? With your male modeling? Prancing around in your underwear with your weiner hanging out for everyone to see?"

Hunt for red october.

Try thinking for yourselves before pelting an innocent man with cigarettes.

"I roll better blunts than them bitches in Havana. I'm gonna show you who the REAL Puff Daddy is!"

Wasn't that you? :ph34r:

"Half-Baked"?

I keep telling JR, he has to pick movies that people have actually seen.

Next Friday.

LOL I'll try again.

"And Funyuns...yeah!"

Half Baked ....I love that movie.

I realize mack got it right, but he wasn't sure...so i'll throw in the next quote.

"that's right man, nobody fu(ks with the jesus"

Big Lebowski.

"I wasn't gonna just... ram it home, you know. I was gonna... lube it up and ease it in there, inch by inch, like a gentleman."

Me, Myself & Irene

"If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in."

Next Friday.

LOL I'll try again. 

"And Funyuns...yeah!"

Half Baked ....I love that movie.

I realize mack got it right, but he wasn't sure...so i'll throw in the next quote.

"that's right man, nobody fu(ks with the jesus"

Awesome, I love that movie and the next quote I was going to throw up was going to be "The Dude Abides." Good stuff.

Edit and the last quote was from Resevoir Dogs. Give me a minute to come up with the next.

Here is a really easy one. "We are the all-signing, all-dancing crap of the world."

Here is a really easy one.  "We are the all-signing, all-dancing crap of the world."

Fight club

"I'd prefer to eat somethin' else if you know what I mean..."

"What's the matter man, the food ain't that bad baby"