Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

Olsen Twins

Just heard on muchmusic that the Olsen twins did advertisments for "Got Milk" with the white stash, but they have decided not to show them to public now because one of the twins (I dont remember wich one) Was in the hospital for what was originaly thought of as an eating disorder but they have found out she has a cocain addiction.

Interesting..

I wasnt surprised by it but it just amazes me that people can have all this money and fame and can pretty much do what they want and get what they want but they end up wanting to do drugs. I have know a couple people that have done some drugs. In the end it just messed up there life and they dropped out of high school. I guess thats just a bit of warning for u people out there who want to try them. I havent know anybody who has just tried them once.

Remember the Cheech & Chong movie "The Corsican (sp?) Brothers." If Mary Kate does coke...does Ashley get high?

They are never ever apart (from what I've seen) how does one end up with a drug problem and the other doesn't? Or maybe one of them actually can act.

One's got a brain and the other one doesn't. The other one will be running their multi-billion dollar business while the other one Belushis it up.

Call me crazy but they were goofy look way back when and they are still goofy looking now.

An NOW ones got a drug problem ... at least the chubby sister from that show got half way decent looking.

Alright a pointless post but hey.

Speaking of Full House...Candace Cameron actually married Valeri Bure. Seen them together a few times here in L.A.

no i heard joey from full house was friends with pavel bure. and him and his brother were on the set one day and thats how they met. i dont think he knocked her up. he was still in calgary when they got married. saw them alot around here. she went to every game of his.

There was a rumour when Alanis Morrisette put out Jagged Little Pill that one of the angst-ridden songs was about Dave Coulier (Joey)...

Didn't she also have a thing with an Ottawa Senator in the early years of the team?

...maybe she went down on him in the theatre...