Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOWTIME

07 NARCh Finals

CSW1618,think you and a couple of friends with landro and myself would be into alittle midnight pick up hockey.say on a friday night.

yeah of course.. im always down.. its just the drive out to st james.. and if landro is finally done playing lacrosse.. hes a bum!

Hey DDude26, what birth year are you? I know a couple bantam/midget guys who play for breakaway.

90's

(10 chars)

DDude26, did your team ever come play in tournaments at The Bladium in Denver? I think i played against you guys a couple times there.

never been to that place. but i've been with this team for only one year. so they might have done it in the past.

Not to be an ass, but what team are you playing on?

A bunch of us from the Team North for the Jr. National Development team are gona go as a 16u team.

We got all of our players but first we just need to go to a quick qualifier.

to be fair...3 years ago Maroon was just a waste of talent, pudgy, talented, but no direction on the floor. .(ie. Tour International 89's) Kelly Chase getting him down to Texarkana and into shape was what has put him on the road to a professional career, I was amazed by the difference in his game on the ice even over the last 12 months..now the kid is either going to Ferris State or Guelph (OHL)

On 6/23/07 Pat was the 133 drafted in the NHL to the Philidalfia Flyers. :ph34r:

schedule is out guys!

i can't believe that there's 32 teams in my division (Bantam Gold) that's got to be insane.

to be fair...3 years ago Maroon was just a waste of talent, pudgy, talented, but no direction on the floor. .(ie. Tour International 89's) Kelly Chase getting him down to Texarkana and into shape was what has put him on the road to a professional career, I was amazed by the difference in his game on the ice even over the last 12 months..now the kid is either going to Ferris State or Guelph (OHL)

On 6/23/07 Pat was the 133 drafted in the NHL to the Philidalfia Flyers. :blink:

Spelling is not your friend. ;)

In 2004, cinci, Pee Wee Gold had 36 teams and something like 27 were in contention for playoffs heading into the final game...in fact it was something like the 13 vs 16 seed. (Buffalo Wings vs Jokers) in the Final which nearly went to triple OT before the Wings scored late in the 2nd full OT stanza..

It doesn't get much deeper than Bantam Gold as far as consistency among teams...a stupid play in the round robin, whether its pulling your goalie and giving up a goal...making a stupid play, is often what separates the last few teams advancing into the playoffs...

In 2004, cinci, Pee Wee Gold had 36 teams and something like 27 were in contention for playoffs heading into the final game...in fact it was something like the 13 vs 16 seed. (Buffalo Wings vs Jokers) in the Final which nearly went to triple OT before the Wings scored late in the 2nd full OT stanza..

It doesn't get much deeper than Bantam Gold as far as consistency among teams...a stupid play in the round robin, whether its pulling your goalie and giving up a goal...making a stupid play, is often what separates the last few teams advancing into the playoffs...

geez Jim A, thanks for making me feel better! :unsure:

I am Going Bantam Gold Mission SNipers,

And J Mac is a class act kid, Most you players out there are just haters on the kid cause hes a amazing team player..

I'm going for York Thrashers Bantam Gold. 32 teams in the division. Wowie.

hyper devils, bantam gold

wow! idk there were so many bantam golds players on this board! i'm a goalie. :ph34r:

Our team from pa is playing in Mens silver in Narch and today I found out our goalie cant make it. We're desperately trying to find a replacement. If anyone is interested please let me know @ Jquinn426@hotmail.com or just private message me. There is no cost to play, only whatever money you need down there and money if you must travel.

Thanks,

Jesse

from what i've heard.... narch 2008 will be in..

cue dramatic music

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA!

great. the east coast teams will never afford to go that far. including me.

should be an awsome tourney, iv never done a narch national so im real excited

Hyper Devils? you play out of my rink. Who are you?

from what i've heard.... narch 2008 will be in..

cue dramatic music

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA!

great. the east coast teams will never afford to go that far. including me.

Where did you hear that? If thats true it would be pretty sick to finally have nationals on the west coast...