Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOWTIME

07 NARCh Finals

Showtime, did you go to the tourney this past saturday down in Escondido. I saw n allegiance team playing in the finals against the Mission Raiders. was that your team

I was gonna go but not everyone on my team could afford it so we decided not to go. It was a shame because we had all these fund raising ideas like sitting outside of vons and having my teammate cry and people give us money. too bad it would never work

Hopefully we'll decide to go.

We've got the qualifier this weekend in Detroit.

are you playing for the IC phantoms in the this weekend, because i think the team im playin on plays some team called the bloomington phantoms

I'll be there in the "I can't believe you just said that to me, or yes you're kid really did say that to me" division...

Showtime, did you go to the tourney this past saturday down in Escondido. I saw n allegiance team playing in the finals against the Mission Raiders. was that your team

yah that was my team

who do you play for?

that is everything from Cub to 35+, I think the song that best captures people's excuses is "Wasn't Me" by shaggy or whoever a few years back -

Haha. Nope, I'll take complete blame for whatever I do.

For example, this tournament, Johnyy Mac has somethin comin his way cause he talks shit. Granted, I know his team will most likely win it.

so you just went a told a TD that you are going to take out Johnny Mac, a fellow NY'er and Yankee fan...

I may as well just write up the Incident Report now..lol

yah that was my team

who do you play for?

I play for AA Rbk Samurai. I was going to play in the tourney but my team was registered late. But my parents still made me go to run that snack shop by the entrance. you know the one between the rinks. But the thing that really pissed me off about the whole situation was that it was our home rink and we didnt get to play there

Hey DDude26, what birth year are you? I know a couple bantam/midget guys who play for breakaway.

90's

(10 chars)

He doesnt talk shit anyway. Hes a class act.

Are you kidding me? He talks crazy smack. Hes good dont get me wrong, but he needs to learn when to shut his mouth.

Im sure if you egg him on and talk smack at him. Ive never heard him talk anything when ive played against him. On the rink, everyone is a different person.