Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

Gas prices

I may be showing my stupidity here, but: I'm shocked that through this whole BP catastrophe that the price of gas continues to fall (at least around here). Saw .91/L the other day. It's been as high as 1.01 in the last month or so.

Normally, if a refinery or drill site goes down temporaryily they jack prices in anticipation of supply/demand issues. Surely this gusher is affecting supply.

I may be showing my stupidity here, but: I'm shocked that through this whole BP catastrophe that the price of gas continues to fall (at least around here). Saw .91/L the other day. It's been as high as 1.01 in the last month or so.

Normally, if a refinery or drill site goes down temporaryily they jack prices in anticipation of supply/demand issues. Surely this gusher is affecting supply.

+1

When hurricane Katrina came the prices jumped up to around $1.35/L around here.

I've seen $2.49 in S. New Jersey, that's about the lowest so far, but I'm with you on that.

At 2.90/gallon in lower CT. Thank god for stop and shop gas discounts. 10 cents off for every $100 spent in store with savings card

BP is incurring the extra charges lol

At 2.90/gallon in lower CT. Thank god for stop and shop gas discounts. 10 cents off for every $100 spent in store with savings card

F'n A, that's ridiculous. Around 2.59 in my area.

wow, central NJ, the lowest i filled up for was 2.79/ gallon. its weird how NJ has a lot of the refineries and yet we still pay this much

It cost me 2.79 in Denton but it was 2.59 where I live.

Ouch, I'm surprised that the price of gas varies so much in one county, being that it's 2.59 where im at in the southern part of Denton county and 2.79 in Denton.