Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Esposito's skates

I know there is no visible logo, the book and tendon guard don't quite look like anything I recognize...I guessed RBK as I know this book is due for a revamp and he is decked out in THC

you dont see an rbk logo because they arnt rbk skates thos are the new vectors ive seen them in person and i helped on the imput of the new design of them

Not necessarily. Stranger things have come back from the dead, like Pump skates!

Pumps weren't discontinued over poor sales.

Really? I coulda sworn JR (not sure) said they're coming back for 08.

That's what CCM said, Tacks will be back.

they havnt shown me anything yet i see all the new ccm/rbk gear coming out and thve only shown me the vectors.. and havnt said antthing about the tacks i could ask to get a forsure anwser but i think they are gone

you dont see an rbk logo because they arnt rbk skates thos are the new vectors ive seen them in person and i helped on the imput of the new design of them

i think if you helped on the input of the design you'd be able to spell "input"

hey dude you dont have to be a dick about it jeez its a typo

and yeah ill ask to make sure

yes i am a teen but youd be wrong about having nothing to do with rbk/ccm i helpd with the new vectors as you saw above as well as the new rbk inline skates and the new protective gear comming out for 08

yes i am a teen but youd be wrong about having nothing to do with rbk/ccm i helpd with the new vectors as you saw above as well as the new rbk inline skates and the new protective gear comming out for 08

Hook us MS'ers with a nice pic of the skates and you might have my belief.

Really? Who's the product manager you dealt with? You get a gold star if you can name him - because Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know who it is...