Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Gear Sightings 2007/2008

I never understood why he wore those bright gold pads when Pitts does not have that color in their uniforms

It was something he did in Juniors or wherever back before he started playing with pitt and he got used to. Sort of his trademark. Like TBL said, doesn't look the same without them.

I like them but that's only because my favorite colors are black and red... Yes, I pretty much love anything pro stock ottawa. Even though I hate the team.

Damn, Lidstrom just got knocked the hell out, lost my train of thought.

I meant the pads. That was taken the day before I posted it. I don't know much about the unis other than it was something special.

I was searching the AHL all star pics and came accross this pic of Denis Hamel of the B-Sens, look at his gloves. They look like the MIA gloves, but say RBK on them. Very interesting, as I know the AHL have to use RBK or CCM, but is it possible to have gloves made by MIA, and have them put another companies logo on them?

Here's the link Im not good with posting pics, but if someone can do that for me please do.

http://www.theahl.com/fanz/galleries/index...id=1155&t=0

Enjoy,

Casey