Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Gear Sightings 2007/2008

It'd be a goalie over-rotation with him reaching back like that and skidding the other way.

Looks like Schneider isn't wearing Vorteks anymore!

He was only using the trapper and he's in the pro's, in other words, money talks.

::m

actually as bizarre as it may look, its not that hard to do.

Look at his blocker and his body compared to where his leg pad is, it's VERY awkward.

Hardly the only goalie to do so. He probably doesn't like the standard one95 and NBH either hasn't been able to build him one that he does like or they aren't going to try to.

Then again, with as much different gear as TT tries, he should be able to adjust pretty quickly.

::m

OMFG...can Thomas manage to keep the same gear through more than one page?

fullj.getty-77033987pm009_bruins_canadiens_jpg.jpg

Let's see page 4 Bauer One95's, page 5 Vaughn V3's, I can't wait to see what he's going to be wearing on page 6... :P

Wasn't Thomas playing in europe like two years ago and if so i imagine he wasn;t aloud to change his gear or was given specific gear and now that he is in the show he must love being able to go form NBH, to Vaughan to Itech whenever he wants

He stayed with Smiths for a long time which was really cool. Like a whole year and a bit. After jumping off the smith wagon he's moved on to a new piece of gear every 2 days. Maybe he should just go back to the smiths.

I like Thomas' One95s much better than the Vaughns.

Vokoun's Eagles a couple of posts down are super-sweet though...i like the colour combo.

Bernier isn't going back to the Juniors finally. He just got himself a cat eyes cage and an Itech 961. Can't wait to see if he'll start the game today.

fullj.getty-76361416bb006_la_kings_anah.jpg