Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Canada-Russia Super Series Equipment Debuts

I hope the Russian guys don't catch them with their pants down again. They almost embarrassed us big time the last series.

P.S. His pants fell down :P

He shoulda gotten fitted at his LHS instead of ordering online.

HAHAHAHA

Probably the best joke that I have ever seen on here.

Well done....well done

:P

Nike-branded pants...? They don't look to be anything like the old Quest line, and I don't think they're (all) shells (based on the Tavares picture).

Looks like another advertising blitz for Nike/Bauer in this tournament. Not great advertising for the Nike pant fit in that Tavares photo in this thread though.

I've heard of a team...(can't remember who/where) playing "strip shoot out" at the end of a practice. If you missed your shot...you had to take off a piece of gear...

Maybe Sutter let them have a little fun at the end of camp...oh, wait...probably not.

The 8500 is a decent helmet and I guess that's the one their trying to promote and get exposure for.

I would so raid that damn xxxx stick locker :P.The one i have seen (the demo) was very well balanced kinda like the 05 stealth.

The 8500 is a decent helmet and I guess that's the one their trying to promote and get exposure for.

Strange - would've thought 9500 but I don't know if it is ready yet.

where are all of these pictures coming from? the only one i've found from these is the first tavares in the MSH NHL gallery.